Signum SG1X EVO TG ARGB
Two tempered glass panels
Two trendy tempered glass panels together with the ARGB lighting system allow users showing off their tastefully chosen components, installed inside the SilentiumPC Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB chassis.
Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB is a representative of the Signum SG chassis series, which is distinguished not only by two tempered glass panels, but also with an advanced ARGB lighting system. It consists of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans, perfectly visible through the glass panel, as well as the advanced Nano-Reset ARGB controller included in the set. This is a well-priced proposition for users who want to build an aesthetic computer with an impressive ARGB lighting.
The hexagonal vents on both sides of the chassis are a part of the unique design characteristic for the Signum family. This kind of pattern of a front panel not only looks great, but it also provides an unobstructed access of the fresh air necessary for effective cooling of the components mounted inside.
- TWO TEMPERED GLASS PANELS: FRONT AND SIDE
- FOUR ILLUMINATED STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 MM FANS INCLUDED
- Addressable LED lighting system with Nano-Reset ARGB controller and possibility of synchronization with compatible motherboards.
- DUAL CHAMBER AND SPACIOUS CONSTRUCTION WITH LOTS OF SPACE FOR CABLING BEHIND THE MOTHERBOARD TRAY
- UP TO 161 MM HIGH CPU COOLER AND A 325 MM LONG GPU CAN BE INSTALLED
- COMPATIBILITY WITH THE INTEGRATED LIQUID COOLING AIO SYSTEMS WITH THE RADIATORS: 120/240/360 MM ON FRONT, 120/240 MM ON TOP OR 120 MM ON THE BACK
- UP TO EIGHT 120 MM FANS CAN BE INSTALLED. TWO OF THEM - ON TOP - CAN BE 140 MM SIZED
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS
- THE ABILITY TO MOUNT TWO 2,5” AND ANOTHER TWO 3,5”/2,5” DRIVES
Addressable RGB LED lighting system
Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans and Nano-Reset ARGB controller. It is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB (2+1-pin 5V) devices, such as Navis Evo ARGB, ARGB air coolers, Aurora Stripes ARGB and Stella HP / Corona HP ARGB fans.
Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
The chassis is equipped with Nano-Reset ARGB controller and a splitter, which allows to connect up to 5 fans and 5 ARGB devices. They allow you to cycle through different effects and colors using a RESET button located at the front of the case, even if your rig is not equipped with an ARGB-enabled motherboard (compatible solutions listed below).
Modern construction of SilentiumPC Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB case prioritizes airflow which enables very effective cooling of processor, graphics card and all the other components installed. The out-of-the-box configuration consists of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans with users being able to make use of another four fan mounting points.
Four dust filters
In SilentiumPC Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB case the four dust filters fitted as standard take care of its interiors cleanliness. Two of them are mounted on front, another one under the PSU and finally, one on top of the chassis.
AIO LC compatibility
Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB offers enough space for the integrated sets of liquid cooling (AIO LC). The 120/240/360 sized ones will fit on front, 120/240 on top (maximum RAM height: 32 mm)and another 120 mm can be installed at the rear of the case.
Stella HP ARGB 120 CF
Four illuminated high-pressure fans are responsible for cooling the components inside the Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB case: Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm. They ensure high airflow, adapted to the segment and intended use of the case.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen 1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen 1, audio ports and POWER and RESET buttons.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
Two 2,5" devices (e.g. SSD drives) can be mounted in bays designed specifically for this purpose and located behind the motherboard tray. In order to access it, the user has to unscrew the side panel’s bolts and remove it. Such mounted SSDs do not take up space intended for the 3,5" hard drives.
Cable arrangement system
The SilentiumPC Signum SG1X Evo TG ARGB case utilizes advanced cable arrangement system consisting of numerous cutouts, and a plenty of space between the back of the motherboard tray and the inner wall of side panel allows for very precise arrangement of all the cables without obstructing the airflow.
- HEIGHT [mm]447
- WIDTH [mm]216
- DEPTH [mm]413
- BOX SIZE [mm]473×266×485
- NET WEIGHT[kg]5,54
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]6,49
- HDD/SSD2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARDATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]161
- GPU LENGTH [MM]325
- PSU LENGTH [MM]160
- Logistic data:
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC283
- FANS MAX8
- FANS INCLUDED4
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMEStella HP ARGB CF 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncYES
- Asus Aura SyncYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI Mystic LightYES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERNO
- FAN CONTROLLERYES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTONYES
- RESET BUTTONYES
- SilentiumPC Signum SG1X EVO TG ARGB case
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
- 4 × Stella HP ARGB 120 CF fan
- mounting accessories
- User manual