Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
Efficient cooling system
The Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB chassis is equipped with numerous and extensive vents as well as outstandingly airy mesh front panel. Thanks to this, the four high pressure fans – Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm – provide great amounts of air flow, which translates into very low temperatures of components installed inside.
The Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB case is a combination of spaciousness and functionality, as well as great ventilation (and thus, very efficient cooling of PC components) rare in this segment. This is ensured by four high-pressure fans (Stella HP ARGB CF) as well as an airy mesh front. The distinguishing feature of Signum SG7V chassis is the possibility of installing radiatiors with a maximum size of 240/280/360 at the front and at the top – also simultaneously! An additional, eye-catching touch is the addressable LED lighting system – four Stella HP ARGB CF fans – with an additional ARGB Nano-Reset controller included.
‘Open’ mesh front panel
An ‘open’ mesh front panel provides full access to cold air from the outside. This allows to generate an unobstructed stream of air cooling the CPU and graphics card. The user can install up to seven 120/140 mm fans!
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY AND TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL.
- EXCELLENT AIR FLOW THANKS TO I.A. FOUR STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 MM FANS. SPACE FOR UP TO SEVEN 120/140 MM FANS.
- BROAD LIQUID COOLING SYSTEMS (AIO) COMPATIBILITY: 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/140/240/280/360 MM ON TOP AND 120/140 MM AT THE REAR.
- AIRY MESH FRONT PANEL AND FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: AT THE FRONT, BOTTOM AND ON TOP.
- ADDRESSABLE LED LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH NANO-RESET ARGB CONTROLLER AND ABILITY TO SYNC WITH COMPATIBLE 3-PIN ARGB MOTHERBOARDS.
- SUPPORT FOR VERY LONG GRAPHICS CARDS (UP TO 420 MM) AND TALL CPU AIR COOLERS (UP TO 178 MM).
- SPACE FOR UP TO SIX 2,5” STORAGE DRIVES AND THREE HYBRID SLOTS: 2,5”/3,5”.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 31,5 MM DEEP CABLE ROUTING SPACE.
Addressable RGB LED lighting system
Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans and Nano-Reset ARGB controller. It is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB (5V) devices, such as Navis Evo ARGB, ARGB air coolers, Aurora Stripes ARGB and Stella HP / Corona HP ARGB fans.
Tempered glass panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass together with the ARGB lighting system allows the presentation of tastefully selected and assembled components installed inside the SilentiumPC Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB chassis.
Nano-Reset controller with splitter
The chassis is equipped with Nano-Reset ARGB controller and a splitter, which allows to connect up to 5 fans and 5 ARGB devices. They allow you to cycle through different effects and colors using a designated button located at the front of the case, even if your rig is not equipped with an ARGB compatible motherboard.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports and POWER and RESET buttons.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280/360 (suspended under the top) or 120/140 mm (at the rear) long. All three can be installed at the same time, without colliding each other!
Full set of dust filters
In SilentiumPC Signum SG7V Evo TG ARGB, there are five intake dust filters included (three at the front, one on top and one under the PSU) to help fight off the dust and keep its interior clean. The users can install up to seven 120/140 mm fans inside the chassis.
Cable arrangement system
The enclosure is equipped with the cable arrangement system which consists of numerous cable entries, and a large amount of space behind the motherboard tray allows users to arrange the cables very precisely without interrupting the airflow that takes place inside of the case.
- HEIGHT [mm]:518
- WIDTH [mm]:243
- DEPTH [mm]:508
- BOX SIZE [mm]:575×300×568
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:9,05
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:10,84
- HDD/SSD:6× 2,5", 3× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:178
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:420
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:220
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC250
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX7
- FANS INCLUDED4
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMEStella HP ARGB CF 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome SyncYES
- Asus Aura SyncYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI Mystic LightYES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERNO
- FAN CONTROLLERYES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTONNO
- RESET BUTTONYES
- SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB case
- 4 × Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
- installation accessories
- User manual