Signum SG1Q EVO TG ARGB
- Signum SG1
- Signum SG1 TG
- Signum SG1M
- Signum SG1M TG
- Signum SG1Q EVO TG ARGB
- Signum SG1V EVO TG ARGB
- Signum SG1X TG RGB
Colorful ARGB light flow
Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB comes with a characteristic ARGB LED stripe spreading the colorful light across the entire height of the front panel. The user can switch between available modes and colors in many different ways – exactly as in many other SilentiumPC chassis. By default, the front luminous pattern is synchronized with the Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF rear fan, and you can control LEDs of both with the button located on the front of the case (lighting panel included).
The SilentiumPC Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB chassis is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of a characteristic ARGB stripe in the front panel and Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan. The effects and colors can be controlled with the button on the front control panel thanks to the included lighting panel. The ARGB system can also be synchronized with a compatible motherboard equipped with a 3-pin ARGB connector.
The spacious structure of the Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB provides enough space for most components popular in this segment: the tower air cooler can be 161 mm tall, and the graphics card can be 325 mm long. The cooling system consists of two high pressure fans: Sigma HP 120 mm and Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF. A set of standard filters: two at the front, at the top and under the power supply, prevents the dust from entering the chassis.
Tempered glass panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass together with the ARGB lighting system allows the presentation of tastefully selected components installed inside the SilentiumPC Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB chassis.
- UNIQUE AND CHARACTERISTIC ARGB PATTERN ALONG THE FRONT PANEL
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- ARGB LED LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH INCLUDED CONTROLLER: FRONT PANEL PATTERN AND STELLA HP ARGB CF FAN
- TWO HIGH PRESSURE FANS: STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM CF AND SIGMA HP 120 MM CF. SPACE FOR UP TO EIGHT 120 MM FANS
- SPACIOUS AND EXTRAORDINARILY FUNCTIONAL DUAL CHAMBER STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE FOR CABLES BEHIND THE MOTHERBOARD TRAY
- ROAD LIQUID COOLING SYSTEMS (AIO) COMPATIBILITY: 120/240/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/240 MM ON TOP (MAX. RAM MODULE HEIGHT: 32 MM), 120 MM AT THE REAR
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: TWO AT THE FRONT, AT THE BOTTOM AND ON TOP
- SUPPORT FOR UP TO 161 MM TALL CPU TOWER COOLER AND 325 MM LONG GRAPHICS CARD
- SPACE FOR UP TO FOUR STORAGE DRIVES: 2 × 2,5” AND 2 × 2,5/3,5”
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND CABLE-TIE HOOKS
Addressable RGB LED lighting system
Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of ARGB front stripe and Stella HP ARGB CF fan with a controller. It is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB (5V) devices, such as Navis Evo ARGB, ARGB air coolers, Aurora Stripes ARGB and Stella HP / Corona HP ARGB fans.
High pressure fans
Two high-pressure fans are responsible for cooling the components inside the Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB case: Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF and Sigma HP 120 mm CF. They ensure high airflow, tailored to the segment of this class of computers.
Full set of dust filters
A set of four standard dust filters: two at the front, one at the top and one under the PSU, helps to keep the interior of Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB and installed components clean. The users can install up to eight 120 mm fans inside the chassis.
AIO LC compatibility
The Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/240/360 (at the front), 120/240 (suspended under the top; maximum RAM module height: 32 mm) or 120 mm long (at the rear).
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports and POWER and RESET/LED buttons.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
Two 2,5" devices (e.g. SSD drives) can be mounted in bays designed specifically for this purpose and located behind the motherboard tray. In order to access it, the user has to unscrew the side panel’s bolts and remove it. Such mounted SSDs do not take up space intended for the 3,5" hard drives.
Built-in ARGB lighting controller
The effects and colors can be controlled with the button at the front of the case thanks to the included lighting panel. It allows you to choose one of the many effects and colors of light available.
Cable arrangement system
The SilentiumPC Signum SG1Q Evo TG ARGB case utilizes advanced cable arrangement system consisting of numerous cutouts, and a plenty of space between the back of the motherboard tray and the inner wall of side panel allows for very precise arrangement of all the cables without obstructing the airflow.
- HEIGHT [mm]:447
- WIDTH [mm]:216
- DEPTH [mm]:426
- BOX SIZE [mm]:473×266×485
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:4,98
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:5,92
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:161
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:325
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:160
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC253
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Stella HP ARGB 120 MM CF / Sigma HP 120 MM CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Signum SG1Q EVO TG ARGB chassis
- ARGB controller
- 1 × Stella HP ARGB 120 MM CF fan
- 1 × Sigma HP 120 MM CF fan
- mounting accessories
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.