Signum SG1 TG
Tempered glass side panel
A big side panel made of tempered glass allows users to show of their precious hardware installed inside SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG case.
SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG is compact, efficient and this value-oriented case is designed to bring ODD-less designs to the lower price points. Combining pure functionality with a pinch of style, the Signum is an excellent mainline case choice for any budget-conscious system builder and DIY user. Inspired by automotive design, the distinctive, hexagonal side-vents are not only functional, providing ample airflow, but also a vital design element giving the Signum its unique personality. Signum SG1 TG mesh front panel, tempered glass side panel and two Sigma HP 120 mm CF fans.
In terms of functionality this chassis was created for ultimate practicality in mind with internal layout radically simplified for ease of installation and maintenance. Signum chassis supports ATX, microATX and mini-ITX mainboards and offers ample space for latest VGA cards with a length of up to 325 mm as well as CPU air coolers with a maximum height of 161 mm. Users are able to install All-in-One water-cooling systems with 120/240 at the top and 120/240/360(!) radiators in the front.
Effective internals cooling
The modern structure of SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG prioritizes the airflow thanks to which the efficient cooling of the processing units and all the other components installed becomes possible. The out-of-the-box configuration consists of two Sigma HP 120 mm CF fans with the user being able to make use of another six fan mounting points.
The hexagonal vents on both sides of the chassis are a part of the unique design characteristic for the Signum family. This kind of pattern of a front panel not only looks great, but it also provides an unobstructed access of the fresh air necessary for effective cooling of the components mounted inside.
- Airy and characteristic „Mesh” type front
- Tempered glass side panel
- Dual chamber and spacious construction with a wide service bay
- The ability to install a 161 mm high CPU cooler and a 325 mm long GPU
- Compatibility with the integrated liquid cooling AIO system with the radiators: 120/240/360 mm on front, 120/240 mm on top or 120 mm on the back
- Two efficient Sigma HP 120 mm CF fans (600@5V - 1200@12V RPM ±10%)
- Up to eight 120 mm fans can be installed. Two of them - on top - can be 140 mm sized
- Full set of dust filters
- The ability to mount 2 2,5” and another two 3,5”/2,5” drives
Sigma HP 120 mm
The two pre-equipped Sigma HP 120 mm fans amplify the naturally high for a dual chamber construction volume of airflow thus provides the low temperatures of the components installed.
2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on top of the case, headphones and microphone port and POWER/RESET buttons. Such a location of the connectors provides not only the convenience of use, but also protects the plugged flash memory from accidental physical damage.
Dual chamber structure
The interior of SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG chassis was split into two main areas (one for the PSU and the hard drives and the second one for the remaining components) thanks to which the elements that are normally located in the air movement path got isolated, what results in more efficient cooling of the computer’s parts.
AIO LC Compatibility
Signum SG1 TG offers enough space for the integrated sets of liquid cooling (AIO LC). The 120/240/360 sized ones will fit on front, 120/240 on top and another 120 can be installed at the back of the case.
Five dust filters
In SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG case the five dust filters fitted as standard take care of its interiors cleanliness. Three of them are mounted on front, another one under the PSU and finally, one on top of the chassis.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
Two 2,5" devices (e.g. SSD drives) can be mounted in bays designed specifically for this purpose and located on the other side of the motherboard tray, in a service bay of the chassis. In order to access it, the user has to unscrew the side panel’s bolts and remove it. Such mounted SSDs do not take up space intended for the 3,5" hard drives.
Cable arrangement system
SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG is equipped with the cable arrangement system which consists of numerous cable entries, and a large amount of space behind the motherboard tray allows users to arrange the cables very precisely without interrupting the airflow that takes place inside of the case.
- HEIGHT [mm]:447
- WIDTH [mm]:216
- DEPTH [mm]:413
- BOX SIZE [mm]:473×266×485
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:4,80
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:5,75
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:161
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:325
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:160
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:23 - 35
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC230
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;NO
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG case
- 2 × SIGMA HP 120 mm CF fan
- installation accessories
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.