Sigma HP 120 mm PWM
New, high pressure Sigma HP 120 mm PWM fan with a speed curve adjusted to ensure quiet operation in everyday use with popular processors, even 6-core. The set also includes clips for a second 120 mm fan.
Spartan 4 MAX has an improved heat sink design and base with heat pipes directly in contact with the processor. This ensures effective cooling of modern 4-and 6-core units while maintaining low noise level and favorable price of the whole set.
Large heatsink surface
The heat sink, enlarged compared to its predecessor, provides an even larger surface for heat transfer. A 120 mm fan is mounted on it, thanks to which the Spartan 4 Max can be quieter.
- enlarged and modernized heat sink with 3 heat pipes and their direct contact with the processor surface,
- efficient Sigma HP 120 mm fan (250 – 1600 RPM),
- optimized fan speed curve for silent operation of the entire set,
- clips for the second 120 mm fan,
- only 143 mm tall – fits even relatively narrow chassis,
- mounted by attaching to the motherboard’s backplate,
- does not interfere with RAM modules,
- Pactum PT-1 1,5g (4,0 W/m*K) thermal paste included.
Direct contact between heat pipes and CPU
Receiving thermal energy from the processor is handled by 3 heat pipes, which are in direct contact with the processor surface. Thanks to this, the energy transfer to the aluminum heat sink, equipped with dozens of fins, takes place at a high speed, which significantly reduces temperature spikes caused by the "turbo boost" function of modern CPUs.
AMD mounting system
The Spartan 4 MAX cooler is mounted using a backplate - a rigid element fitted as standard on the reverse of the AMD motherboard. The upper part - the metal platform - connects with Spartan heat sink screws. This assembly system ensures much greater security when transporting the whole computer set.
Intel mounting system
The backplate designed for the Intel platform (including the LGA 115x family) is included with the Spartan 4 MAX. Together with the metal platform, this ensures rigid mounting of the heat sink and safety during transport of the previously assembled computer.
Thermal paste included
The cooling system comes standard with Pactum PT-1 thermal paste, as well as a mounting kit for the most popular processor sockets.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC272
- SIZE [mm]:143×124×71
- BOX SIZE [mm]:152×129×99
- NET WEIGHT [g]:497
- TDP [W]:150
- Heatpipes [pcs]:3
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:300 ÷ 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-1
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011NO
- LGA 1366NO
- LGA 775NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- Spartan 4 MAX heat sink
- Sigma HP 120 mm PWM fan with clips for two fans
- set of clips for supported AMD and Intel processor sockets with the backplate and the metal platform
- Pactum PT-1 thermal paste
- User manual