Sigma Pro 100 mm PWM
Efficient Sigma Pro 100 mm PWM oversized fan with a speed curve adjusted to ensure quiet operation in everyday use with popular processors.
Spartan 4 has an improved heat sink design and base with heat pipes directly in contact with the processor. This ensures effective cooling of modern 4-and 6-core units while maintaining low noise level and favorable price of the whole set.
Large heatsink surface
The heat sink provides a large surface for heat dissipation. A 100 mm fan is mounted on it, thanks to which the entire cooling system can be quieter.
- modernized heat sink with 2 heat pipes and their direct contact with the processor surface,
- efficient Sigma Pro 100 mm fan (800 – 2000 RPM),
- optimized fan speed curve for silent operation of the entire set,
- only 134 mm tall – fits even relatively narrow chassis,
- mounted by attaching to the motherboard’s backplate,
- does not interfere with RAM modules,
- Pactum PT-1 1,5g (4,0 W/m*K) thermal paste included.
Direct contact between heat pipes and CPU
Receiving thermal energy from the processor is handled by 2 heat pipes, which are in direct contact with the processor surface. Thanks to this, the energy transfer to the aluminum heat sink, equipped with dozens of fins, takes place at a high speed, which significantly reduces temperature spikes caused by the "turbo boost" function of modern CPUs.
AMD mounting system
The Spartan 4 cooler is mounted using a backplate - a rigid element fitted as standard on the reverse of the AMD motherboard. The upper part - the metal platform - connects with Spartan heat sink screws. This assembly system ensures much greater security when transporting the whole computer set.
Intel mounting system
The backplate designed for the Intel platform (including the LGA 115x family) is included with the Spartan 4. Together with the metal platform, this ensures rigid mounting of the heat sink and safety during transport of the previously assembled computer.
Thermal paste included
The cooling system comes standard with Pactum PT-1 thermal paste, as well as a mounting kit for the most popular processor sockets.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC270
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:134×106×78
- BOX SIZE [mm]:142×109×101
- NET WEIGHT [g]:404
- TDP [W]:125
- Heatpipes [pcs]:2
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:100
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:800 ÷ 2000 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-1
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:NO
- LGA 1366:NO
- LGA 775:NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- Spartan 4 heat sink
- Sigma Pro 100 mm PWM fan with clips
- set of clips for supported AMD and Intel processor sockets with the backplate and the metal platform
- Pactum PT-1 thermal paste
- User manual