Illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm fan: not only blades, but also the frame let the light through. This creates an amazing effect and visually enriches the computer built in a chassis with a tempered glass side panel. The lighting system is equipped with the "Auto LED" function, which provides the rainbow effect without having to connect to the controller or a compatible motherboard ARGB system.
Spartan 4 MAX Evo ARGB has an improved heat sink design and base with heat pipes directly in contact with the processor. This ensures effective cooling of modern 4-and 6-core units while maintaining low noise level and favorable price of the whole set. In addition, it is equipped with an addressable ARGB lighting, whose rainbow effect works even without connecting to a controller or motherboard ARGB system.
Large heatsink surface
The heat sink, enlarged compared to its predecessor, provides an even larger surface for heat transfer. A 120 mm fan is mounted on it, thanks to which the Spartan 4 Max Evo ARGB can be quieter.
- enlarged and modernized heat sink with 3 heat pipes and their direct contact with the processor surface,
- ARGB lighting system with rainbow effect which works without a controller or connecting to a compatible ARGB motherboard system ("Auto LED"),
- efficient and illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm fan (300 – 1600 RPM) with „Auto LED” function,
- lighting system compatible with SilentiumPC Evo ARGB chassis,
- compatible with: Asus Aura Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync (3-pin ARGB), MSI Mystic Light (3-pin ARGB) and Gigabyte RGB Fusion motherboards (2+1 pin ARGB),
- optimized fan speed curve for silent operation of the entire set,
- clips for the second 120 mm fan,
- only 143 mm tall – fits even relatively narrow chassis,
- mounted by attaching to the motherboard’s backplate,
- does not interfere with RAM modules,
- Pactum PT-1 1,5g (4,0 W/m*K) thermal paste included.
Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm Auto LED
New and illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM high pressure fan with a speed curve adjusted to ensure quiet operation in everyday use with popular processors, even 6-core. The set also includes clips for a second 120 mm fan.
In addition to the default “Auto LED” mode, which provides a rainbow effect without connecting to an external controller, you can connect the glowing fan of Spartan 4 MAX Evo ARGB to the ARGB pin of the motherboard. ARGB compatible motherboard systems have a 3-pin ARGB connector.The following solutions are supported: ASRock Polychrome Sync, Asus Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light. Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2 + 1 system with one empty space between pins) on most motherboards from this manufacturer is supported natively. Other addressable lighting systems are also supported if compatible with those listed. All you need to do is plug the ARGB cable of the Spartan 4 MAX Evo ARGB cooling kit into the appropriate connector on the motherboard and its software will detect a new LED device.
Direct contact between heat pipes and CPU
Receiving thermal energy from the processor is handled by 3 heat pipes, which are in direct contact with the processor surface. Thanks to this, the energy transfer to the aluminum heat sink, equipped with dozens of fins, takes place at a high speed, which significantly reduces temperature spikes caused by the "turbo boost" function of modern CPUs.
AMD mounting system
The Spartan 4 MAX Evo ARGB cooler is mounted using a backplate - a rigid element fitted as standard on the reverse of the AMD motherboard. The upper part - the metal platform - connects with Spartan heat sink screws. This assembly system ensures much greater security when transporting the whole computer set.
Intel mounting system
The backplate designed for the Intel platform (including the LGA 115x family) is included with the Spartan 4 MAX Evo ARGB. Together with the metal platform, this ensures rigid mounting of the heat sink and safety during transport of the previously assembled computer.
Thermal paste included
The cooling system comes standard with Pactum PT-1 thermal paste, as well as a mounting kit for the most popular processor sockets.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC273
- SIZE [mm]:143×124×71
- BOX SIZE [mm]:152×129×99
- NET WEIGHT [g]:550
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:655
- TDP [W]:150
- Heatpipes [pcs]:3
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:300 ÷ 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-1
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011NO
- LGA 1366NO
- LGA 775NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNCYES
- ASUS AURAYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHTYES
- Spartan 4 MAX heat sink
- Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM Auto Led fan with clips for two fans
- set of clips for supported AMD and Intel processor sockets with the backplate and the metal platform
- Pactum PT-1 thermal paste
- User manual