Sigma PRO 140 mm PWM
Fortis 3 comes bundled with SilentiumPC Sigma PRO 140, a new fan designed specifically for this application it features new blade design and 500 ~ 1400 speed range perfectly matched with heatsink’s thermal capabilities. Inaudible in normal operation it provides sufficient airflow for cooling down demanding CPUs. For even more airflow advanced users can install an optional 120/140mm fan using extra pair of mounting clips included in the package.
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 is designed from scratch, large single tower type cooler with top tier performance at moderate price point. Engineered to achieve optimal balance between heat dissipation and airflow it uses five Φ6mm high performance heatpipes transferring heat efficiently to 38 aluminum fins. In terms of styling we decided to black-out the logos giving the cooler stealth and professional look.
Despite the overall size of the Fortis 3 HE1425 v2 cooler we managed to ensure ultimate compatibility with other components. Most distinctive feature is an asymmetric heatsink design allowing to accommodate tall high-end RAM modules. Utilizing low-profile mounting screws and being only 158mm in height the Fortis 3 HE1425 is one of the most compact coolers equipped with 140mm fan. That means it can be successfully fitted inside most PC cases on the market.
- asymmetric heatsink design allowing to accommodate tall high-end RAM modules
- ultra-quiet and high performance Silentium PC Sigma Pro 140 mm PWM fan
- fits inside all ATX cases wider than 185mm
- secure and easy mounting solution for AMD and Intel platforms
- high performance Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/m.K) thermal compound included
- High-performance single tower CPU cooler with great performance/price ratio
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 v2 transfers heat efficiently using five Φ6mm high performance heatpipes which directly touch the CPU
Fortis 3 HE1425 v2 cooler utilizes SilentiumPC’s proven and highly praised multi-socket mounting mechanism. A simple yet effective combination of robust backplate, brackets and screws allows Fortis 3 HE1425 to be quickly and securely installed onto the motherboard. Large V-shape heatsink cutout not only gives the cooler its unique look but also provides better access to rear locking screw. Compatibility list includes most of the modern AMD & Intel platforms.
Alongside SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1225 cooler there's Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/m.K) thermal compound included which ensures high performance of the cooler.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC130
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:158×140×125
- BOX SIZE [mm]:205×160×170
- NET WEIGHT [g]:820
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:1230
- TDP [W]:220
- Heatpipes [pcs]:5
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:140
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:500 ÷ 1400 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM
- FAN BEARING:HYDRAULIC (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:YES
- LGA 1366:YES
- LGA 775:YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- Fortis 3 HE1425 heatsink
- 1 × Sigma PRO 140 mm PWM fan with additional fasteners for a second fan
- Complete mounting kit – for AMD and Intel CPU sockets
- Pactum PT-2 thermal paste
- User manual
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded radiators will be rejected.