The addressable LED lighting of Fortis 3 Evo ARGB allows you for fully individual customization of effects, colors and style to your needs. You can control the visual aspects separately for each of the 9 LEDs embedded in the Pulsar HP ARGB fan. You can also choose one of many illumination effects as well as almost any of the 16 million colors in various combinations: from a shimmering rainbow, through constant single-color lighting, slow, gradual color change or calm ‘breathing’, to a spectacular wave.
Fortis 3 Evo ARGB is a new version of this extremely popular CPU cooling kit, nickel-plated and enriched with the addressable RGB (ARGB) illumination system. This is an attractive offer for those who seek the extraordinary and personalized look of their PC without compromising high performance – it is ensured not only by 5 heat pipes in direct contact with the CPU or a large size nickel-plated asymmetrical heat sink, but also by a new and illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm SE PWM fan. The new cooling kit is fully compatible with all popular processor sockets such as AMD AM3 (+), AMD AM4, Intel LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066.
Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 Evo ARGB utilizes a new, illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm SE PWM fan with 250-1400 RPM rotation speed range. It provides equally high performance compared to the Sigma Pro 140 mm PWM fan used on Fortis 3.
- ARGB LED LIGHTING: PULSAR HP ARGB 140 MM SE PWM FAN WITH CONTROLLER
- FULLY NICKELED RADIATOR
- EFFICIENT PULSAR HP ARGB 140 MM SE PWM FAN (250 – 1400 RPM)
- 158 MM TALL – FITS MOST POPULAR CHASSIS
- COMPATIBILITY OF THE LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH SILENTIUMPC CASES WITH ‘EVO ARGB’ MARKING
- COMPATIBILITY WITH POPULAR ARGB SYSTEMS: ASUS AURA SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC (3-PIN ARGB), MSI MYSTIC LIGHT (3-PIN ARGB) AND GIGABYTE RGB FUSION (3-PIN ARGB) MOTHERBOARDS
- NANO RESET ARGB CONTROLLER FOR LIGHTING CONTROL IN OTHER SYSTEMS
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IN ITS RANGE, ASYMMETRICAL HEAT SINK
- PACTUM PT-2 1,5G (5.0 W/M.K) THERMAL COMPOUND INCLUDED
5 heatpipes + nickel plating
Fortis 3 Evo ARGB transfers heat from the base to the heatsink using five nickel-plated, copper 6mm heat pipes with direct CPU contact. The whole heat sink is also nickel plated, i.a. for a unique visual effect.
Nano Reset ARGB controller
The included manual Nano Reset ARGB controller allows you to use all the visual qualities of the cooler even if you don’t have a compatible motherboard or controller-equipped chassis. Thanks to the ARGB signal splitters, the Fortis 3 Evo ARGB cooling system can also be synchronized with many other SilentiumPC products.
The right-sized heat sink, combined with five heat pipes, provides a very large surface for heat dissipation, and thus – a low temperature. Its asymmetrical shape means that the Fortis 3 Evo ARGB does not interfere with RAM modules – their height is not limited.
The SilentiumPC Fortis 3 Evo ARGB cooling kit comes standard with a mounting kit and backplate for all of the most popular processor sockets. For AMD units they are: AM2 / AM2 + / AM3 / AM3 + / AM4 as well as FM2 and FM2 +. Compatible Intel sockets: LGA775 / LGA 115x / LGA1366 / LGA2011 / LGA2011 v3 / LGA2066.
Thanks to the 140 mm fan, Fortis 3 Evo ARGB effectively cools the processor’s VRM as well, which increases its efficiency and allows you to achieve better overclocking results.
In addition to the necessary elements, the set also includes Pactum PT-2 thermal compound with increased thermal conductivity.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC278
- SIZE [mm]:158×140×125
- BOX SIZE [mm]:147×156×180
- NET WEIGHT [g]:800
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:1118
- TDP [W]:220
- Heatpipes [pcs]:5
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:140
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:250 ÷ 1400 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011YES
- LGA 1366YES
- LGA 775YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNCYES
- ASUS AURAYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHTYES
- Fortis 3 Evo ARGB heatsink
- Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm SE PWM fan with additional fasteners for a second fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller
- Complete mounting kit – for AMD and Intel CPU sockets, including backplate and screw key
- Pactum PT-2 thermal paste
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and may affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded heat sinks will be rejected.