Stella HP RGB 140 mm SE
Fortis 3 RGB comes bundled with SilentiumPC Stella HP RGB 140 mm SE, a new fan designed specifically for this application. It’s speed range of 500 ~1400 RPM perfectly matches the heatsink’s thermal capabilities. For even more airflow advanced users can install an optional 140mm fan using extra pair of mounting clips included in the package.
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 RGB HE1425 is a new, nickel-plated and RGB-enriched version of this hugely popular CPU cooler. It is an attractive choice for those who seek an extraordinary and personalized style of their PCs without giving up on high performance of this segment.
Fortis 3 RGB utilizes the new, backlit Stella HP RGB 140 mm PWM SE fan, which’s maximum speed of 1,400 RPM ensures equally high performance compared to the Sigma Pro 140 mm PWM used on Fortis 3. The characteristic Fortis 3 RGB heat sink is covered with a layer of nickel, which further improves the visual aspects. The solid size radiator provides a large heat dissipation area and its asymmetrical shape means that the cooler does not collide with RAM modules.
RGB LED lighting
The LED RGB illumination system of Fortis 3 RGB HE1425 allows for full and individual customization of its color and style, according to the users’ taste. You can control the visual aspects of the fan in which the set of 9 RGB LEDs has been embedded. The user can choose one of 16 million colors and from as many as 6 backlight modes occuring in various combinations: from static, one-color lighting, through modes of slow, gradual color change or calm ‘breathing’, to a spectacular strobe.
- LED RGB lighting: Stella HP RGB 140 mm PWM SE fan
- fully nickel-plated radiator
- efficient Stella HP RGB 140 mm PWM SE fan
- 158 mm tall – fits into a majority of popular PC chassis
- Illumination system’s compatibility with SilentiumPC Armis TG RGB
- Compatibility with: Asus Aura, ASRock Polychrome Sync 4-pin RGB), EVGA RGB header, MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB) and Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 RGB motherboards with 4-pin sockets
- Nano Reset RGB controller for lighting support in different systems
- high performance in its segment, asymmetrical radiator
- Pactum PT-2 1,5g (5.0 W/M.K) thermal paste included
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 RGB HE1425 transfers heat from the base of the heatsink via five copper nickel-plated 6-milimeter heat pipes directly touching the CPU.
Nano Reset RGB controller
This tiny RGB controller allows the users to manually control illumination effects. It has several pre-defined modes, from constant lightning, through slow, gradual color change and breathing to aggressive strobe.
Fortis 3 RGB HE1425 cooler utilizes SilentiumPC’s proven and highly praised multi-socket mounting mechanism. A simple yet effective combination of robust backplate, brackets and screws allows it to be quickly and securely installed onto the motherboard. Large V-shape heatsink cutout not only gives the cooler its unique look but also provides better access to rear locking screw. Compatibility list includes most of the modern AMD & Intel platforms.
Alongside SilentiumPC Fortis 3 RGB HE1425 cooler there's Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/m.K) thermal compound included which ensures high performance of the cooler.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC245
- SIZE [mm]:158×140×125
- BOX SIZE [mm]:205×160×170
- NET WEIGHT [g]:800
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:1218
- TDP [W]:220
- Heatpipes [pcs]:5
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:140
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:500 ÷ 1400 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 4 pin RGB
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011YES
- LGA 1366YES
- LGA 775YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC (4-PIN RGB)YES
- ASUS AURA (4-PIN RGB)YES
- BIOSTAR VIVID LED (4-PIN RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB HEADER (4-PIN RGB)YES
- GIGABYTE RGB (4-PIN RGB)YES
- GIGABYTE RGB FUSION (5-PIN RGBW)NO
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT (4-PIN RGB)YES
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and may affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded radiators will be rejected.