Two tempered glass panels
Two tempered glass panels covering the Armis AR6X TG RGB case along with its showy RGB lighting are a response to the expectations of users who are particularly interested in the exposure of an aesthetically built and powerful computer. Behind the front panel there are three (out of five fans in total) Corona HP RGB 120 mm fans which enlighten the whole computer set.
The SilentiumPC Armis AR6X TG RGB chassis is equipped with two tempered glass panels (front and side), 4 Corona HP RGB 120 mm fans with unique, eye-catching glowing ring and an additional exhaust fan – Sigma HP 120 mm – located at the top. The RGB LED lighting is managed by the attached Aurora Sync PWM RGB, which provides 6 slots for fans and 6 for RGB devices. It allows you to control the fans speed thanks to PWM signal coming from the motherboard, also when 3-pin (non-PWM) fans are connected. It is also available to sync the lighting with another components such as motherboard, RAM modules and GPU.
LED RGB lighting system
The set of four Corona HP RGB 120 mm fans, perfectly visible thanks to the two tempered glass panels, are the basis of the lighting system in Armis AR6X TG RGB. Adjusting effects and colors using a dedicated button at the front of the case is possible thanks to included advanced Aurora Sync PWM RGB controller – with support for up to 6 RGB (12V) devices. The lighting system can be synced with compatible motherboard equipped with 4-pin RGB output. Such solutions are: ASRock Polychrome Sync, Asus Aura, EVGA RGB Header, Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB) and MSI Mystic Light.
- TWO TEMPERED GLASS PANELS: FRONT AND SIDE.
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER NATISSIS STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY.
- RGB LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH AURORA SYNC PWM RGB CONTROLLER: FOUR CORONA HP RGB 120 MM FANS WITH ILLUMINATED RING.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY WITH AIO LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS: 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/140/240/280 MM ON TOP AND 120 MM AT THE REAR.
- FIVE HIGH PRESSURE FANS: 4× CORONA HP RGB 120 MM AND 1× SIGMA HP 120 MM. SPACE FOR UP TO EIGHT 120 MM FANS. • PWM CONTROLLER FOR MAX. SIX 4- OR 3-PIN FANS.
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: TWO AT THE FRONT, AT THE BOTTOM AND ON TOP.
- SUPPORT FOR LONG GRAPHICS CARDS (UP TO 360 MM) AND TALL CPU AIR COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM).
- CAN FIT UP TO FOUR 2,5” OR TWO 2,5” ALONG WITH ANOTHER TWO 3,5” STORAGE DRIVES WITH RUBBER ANTI-VIBRATION SPACERS.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 24 CABLE-TIE HOOKS.
Corona HP RGB 120 mm
Four Corona HP RGB 120 mm and one Sigma HP 120 mm fans included inside Armis AR6X TG RGB provide large amounts of airflow with three of them tastefully illuminating the glazed front as well. The fourth RGB fan is located at the rear.
The SilentiumPC Armis AR6X TG RGB chassis utilizes a 391 mm long Natissis structure designed in Poland. The creators’ goal was to maximize space utilization within the standard size MIDI Tower constructions for ATX and E-ATX formats. The interior will fit graphics cards up to 360 mm long, and the CPU air cooling kits can have a maximum height of 162 mm. The most distinctive element of this segment is undoubtedly the possibility of installing radiators for integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO) not only at the front (120/140/240/280/360 mm), but also at the top of the case: 120/140/240/280 mm! Alternatively, the user can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
I/O Panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports, POWER and RESET buttons, and finally, LED switch for lighting control.
Advanced Aurora Sync PWM RGB controller
The chassis is equipped with an advanced Aurora Sync PWM RGB controller, which allows to connect up to 6 fans to one FAN PWM output on the motherboard and – in this way - control their rotational speed depending on the CPU temperature or manually by the user. The PWM control is available even when 3-pin (non-PWM) fans are connected. Additionally, up to 6 RGB devices are supported so you can control their lighting.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Armis AR6X TG RGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280 (suspended under the top) or 120 mm (at the rear) long.
Full set of dust filters
In SilentiumPC Armis AR6X TG RGB, there are four intake dust filters included (two at front, one on top and another one under the PSU) to help fight off the dust and keep its interior clean. The users can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Armis AR6X TG RGB is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray max. 29 mm deep with numerous – 24 pieces – cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.
- HEIGHT [mm]470
- WIDTH [mm]221
- DEPTH [mm]443
- BOX SIZE [mm]504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]7,05
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]8,31
- HDD/SSD2× 2,5", 2× 2,5/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD BAYS0
- MOTHERBOARDE-ATX / ATX / MICROATX / MITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]360
- PSU LENGTH [MM]175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]28-29
- Logistic data:
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC258
- FANS MAX8
- FANS INCLUDED5
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMECorona HP RGB 120 / Sigma HP 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncNO
- Asus Aura SyncNO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (2-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (3-pin)NO
- MSI Mystic LightNO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.1 GEN 1 (3.0)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERNO
- FAN CONTROLLERYES (PWM)
- LED BUTTONYES
- RESET BUTTONYES