Armis AR6Q EVO TG ARGB
ARGB lighting on the front
Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB is distinguished by a stylish ARGB pattern embedded in its front panel and running through its diagonal – from the top right to the bottom left. Users can adjust it by cycling through its available lighting modes and colors.
The SilentiumPC Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB chassis is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of a characteristic ARGB strip embedded in front panel and a Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan. Effects and colors control by means of a dedicated button located at the front of the case is possible thanks to the ARGB Nano-Reset controller included in the set.
Addressable RGB LED lighting system
Addressable lighting (ARGB) provides the ability to manage each LED regardless of the others. This gives you unbelievably many possibilities of matching effects and colors to your preferences! Controlling them, using a separate button on the front of the case, is possible thanks to the included Nano-Reset ARGB controller. The lighting system can also be synchronized with a compatible motherboard equipped with a 3-pin ARGB connector.
- CHARACTERISTIC AND STYLISH ARGB PATTERN EMBEDDED IN FRONT PANEL.
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER NATISSIS STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY.
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL.
- ADDRESSABLE RGB LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH NANO-RESET ARGB CONTROLLER: FRONT PANEL PATTERN AND STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM CF FAN WITH ILLUMINATED BLADES.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY WITH AIO LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS: 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/140/240/280 MM ON TOP AND 120 MM AT THE REAR.
- TWO HIGH PRESSURE FANS: STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM CF AND SIGMA HP 120 MM CF. SPACE FOR UP TO EIGHT 120 MM FANS.
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: TWO AT THE FRONT, AT THE BOTTOM AND ON TOP.
- SUPPORT FOR LONG GRAPHICS CARDS (UP TO 360 MM) AND TALL CPU AIR COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM).
- CAN FIT UP TO FOUR 2,5” OR TWO 2,5” ALONG WITH ANOTHER TWO 3,5” STORAGE DRIVES WITH RUBBER ANTI-VIBRATION SPACERS.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 24 CABLE-TIE HOOKS.
Tempered glass panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass together with the ARGB lighting system allows the presentation of tastefully selected and assembled components installed inside the SilentiumPC Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB chassis.
I/O Panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports, POWER button, and finally, LED switch for addressable lighting control.
Nano-Reset controller with splitter
The chassis is equipped with a splitter, which allows to connect up to 5 fans to one FAN output on the motherboard and – in this way - control their rotational speed depending on the CPU temperature or manually by the user. On its other side are ARGB connectors, which also allow you to connect 5 ARGB devices to one socket in the motherboard or, for example, Nano-Reset controller.
2 fans, including 1× Stella HP ARGB CF
Two high pressure fans: illuminated Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF and Sigma HP 120 mm CF included inside Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB provide large amounts of airflow needed for proper ventilation of the components.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280 (suspended under the top) or 120 mm (at the rear) long.
High airflow design
The Natissis structure, on which Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB is based, is equipped with a large bottom ventilation opening protected by a magnetic dust filter, which allows the most natural, down → up air flow. The lower chamber cover (for the power supply and disks) allows the installation of fans or an additional AIO cooler, if the user had such a need.
Full set of dust filters
In SilentiumPC Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB, there are four intake dust filters included (two at front, one on top and another one under the PSU) to help fight off the dust and keep its interior clean. The users can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Armis AR6Q Evo TG ARGB is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray max. 29 mm deep with numerous – 24 pieces – cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.
- HEIGHT [mm]:470
- WIDTH [mm]:221
- DEPTH [mm]:443
- BOX SIZE [mm]:504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:6,20
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:7,37
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:E-ATX / ATX / MICROATX / MITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:360
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:28-29
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC256
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF / Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Armis AR6Q EVO TG ARGB case
- 1 × Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan
- 1× SIGMA HP 120 mm CF fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
- installation accessories
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.