Armis AR6X EVO TG ARGB
Two tempered glass panels
Two tempered glass panels covering the Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB case along with its showy addressable ARGB lighting are a response to the expectations of users who are particularly interested in the exposure of an aesthetically built and powerful computer. Behind the front panel there are three (out of five fans in total) Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans which enlighten the whole computer set.
The distinctive features of the SilentiumPC Armis AR6X TG RGB chassis are two tempered glass panels (front and side), 5 high pressure 120 mm fans (4× Stella HP ARGB CF + 1× Sigma HP) as well as the ARGB LED lighting system. Four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans with the advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller, which has 6 outputs for fans and 6 for ARGB devices, are responsible for visual effects. It allows you to control the fans speed thanks to PWM signal coming from the motherboard, also when 3-pin (non-PWM) fans are connected.
Addressable RGB LED lighting system
Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of a set of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans perfectly visible thanks to the two tempered glass panels. Adjusting effects and colors using a dedicated button at the front of the case is possible thanks to included advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller – with support for up to 6 ARGB devices.
- TWO TEMPERED GLASS PANELS: FRONT AND SIDE.
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER NATISSIS STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY.
- ADDRESSABLE RGB LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH AURORA SYNC EVO PWM ARGB CONTROLLER: FOUR STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 MM FANS WITH ILLUMINATED BLADES.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY WITH AIO LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS: 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/140/240/280 MM ON TOP AND 120 MM AT THE REAR.
- FIVE HIGH PRESSURE FANS: 4× STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 MM AND 1× SIGMA HP 120 MM. SPACE FOR UP TO EIGHT 120 MM FANS.
- PWM CONTROLLER FOR MAX. SIX 4- OR 3-PIN FANS.
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: TWO AT THE FRONT, AT THE BOTTOM AND ON TOP.
- SUPPORT FOR LONG GRAPHICS CARDS (UP TO 360 MM) AND TALL CPU AIR COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM).
- CAN FIT UP TO FOUR 2,5” OR TWO 2,5” ALONG WITH ANOTHER TWO 3,5” STORAGE DRIVES WITH RUBBER ANTI-VIBRATION SPACERS.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 24 CABLE-TIE HOOKS.
Stella HP ARGB 120 CF
Four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm and one Sigma HP 120 mm fans included inside SilentiumPC Armis AR6X EVO TG ARGB provide large amounts of airflow with three of them tastefully illuminating the glazed front as well. The fourth RGB fan is located at the rear.
The SilentiumPC Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB chassis utilizes a 391 mm long Natissis structure designed in Poland. The creators’ goal was to maximize space utilization within the standard size MIDI Tower constructions for ATX and E-ATX formats. The interior will fit graphics cards up to 360 mm long, and the CPU air cooling kits can have a maximum height of 162 mm. The most distinctive element of this segment is undoubtedly the possibility of installing radiators for integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO) not only at the front (120/140/240/280/360 mm), but also at the top of the case: 120/140/240/280 mm! Alternatively, the user can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller
The chassis is equipped with an advanced Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller, which allows to connect up to 6 fans to one FAN PWM output on the motherboard and – in this way - control their rotational speed depending on the CPU temperature or manually by the user. The PWM control is available even when 3-pin (non-PWM) fans are connected. Additionally, up to 6 ARGB devices are supported so you can control their lighting.
I/O Panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports, POWER and RESET buttons, and finally, LED switch for lighting control.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280 (suspended under the top) or 120 mm (at the rear) long.
Full set of dust filters
In SilentiumPC Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB, there are four intake dust filters included (two at front, one on top and another one under the PSU) to help fight off the dust and keep its interior clean. The users can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Armis AR6X Evo TG ARGB is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray max. 29 mm deep with numerous – 24 pieces – cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.
- HEIGHT [mm]:470
- WIDTH [mm]:221
- DEPTH [mm]:443
- BOX SIZE [mm]:504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:7,05
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:8,31
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:E-ATX / ATX / MICROATX / MITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:360
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:28-29
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC257
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:5
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF / Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (PWM)
- LED BUTTON:YES
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Armis AR6X EVO TG ARGB case
- 4 × STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 fan
- 1 × SIGMA HP 120 fan
- Aurora Sync Evo PWM ARGB controller
- installation accessories
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.