Ventum VT4V EVO TG ARGB White
The all-white Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White housing features a high airflow provided by the open front panel as well as four backlit Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF high pressure fans. A unique advantage is the ability to mount an integrated liquid cooling set (AIO) of up to 280 mm above the case – regardless of the height of the RAM used. The VT4 family includes: Ventum VT4 TG with tempered glass side panel, Ventum VT4V TG with a package of four fans, Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB also with four fans, but with LED ARGB backlighting, as well as – in the VT4 family – Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White with phenomenal Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF fans.
Special version: all-white with Pulsar HP ARGB fans.
For users who prefer a white computer workstation style, an attractive looking Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White casing was developed. The intensive white finish has been used on almost every visible element: the internal structure, the front panel and the top dust filter. The Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF fans, exclusive to this model, also add appeal. Even the frames of the fans allow light through, which combined with the white colour of the case creates a unique effect.
Exceptionally high airflow
Proper ventilation of the Ventum VT4V EVO TG ARGB White case interior and low temperatures of the installed components are ensured thanks to the specially designed open front with ultra-high airflow and four high-pressure Pulsar HP 120 mm CF fans.
- Special version: all-white with Pulsar HP ARGB fans.
- A breathable mesh front.
- ARGB LED addressable backlight system with controller.
- Four high-pressure fans with backlight: Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF.
- Splitter for 5 ARGB devices and 5 fans.
- Spacious and two-chamber design with deep service bay.
- Compatible with liquid cooling systems (AIO): 120/140/240/280 mm front, 120/240/280 mm top, 120 mm rear.
- Potential to install a 159 mm high CPU cooling kit and 345 mm long graphics card.
- Dust filter system: above and below the housing.
- Data carriers for SATA connector: 3 × 2.5" and 2 × 3.5".
- Cabling arrangement system with numerous conduits and clips.
ARGB LED backlighting system
The SilentiumPC Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White housing is equipped with a set of four high-pressure fans: Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF. Three of them are mounted on the front of the casing and the fourth one on the rear wall. They generate not only high airflow but also high pressure, which helps to keep the inside of the computer clean. The set includes an advanced controller with addressable LED backlighting - Nano-Reset ARGB - with several dozen modes: different effects, set colours. The set also includes a splitter for a total of 5 ARGB devices and 5 fans, which enables them to be connected to one socket in the controller or motherboard.
Lighting controller: Nano-Reset ARGB
The Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White case comes with an advanced ARGB LED controller – Nano-Reset ARGB – which supports several dozen eye-catching modes. The ARGB (5V) LED system is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB devices. These include liquid AIO coolers - Navis Evo ARGB, air coolers with an ARGB backlight, Aurora Stripes ARGB LED strips as well as Stella and Corona ARGB fans.
ARGB and PWM splitter
The Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White case has a splitter for a total of 5 ARGB devices and 5 fans, which allows them to be connected to one socket on the controller or motherboard
Windowed side panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass provides a perfect view of the components inside your Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White case.
AIO LC compatibility
The user can also install an integrated liquid cooling system (AiO) on the processor. Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White will accommodate 120/140/240 or 280 mm radiators both at the front and under the top of the case. The top of the case has been raised so that the AiO radiator suspended under it doesn't interfere with the motherboard, and thus the RAM modules installed on it.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen 1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1 (3.0), audio ports and POWER and RESET buttons.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
The lower chamber and service bay of the Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White provides space for two 3.5" disks - mounted with vibration-reducing rubber screws - and three 2.5" carriers bolted to the rear of the partition in special channels.
A set of dust filters – under the power supply and on the top of the case, conveniently mounted in a magnetic frame – as well as a specially designed front panel with small openings about 0.9 mm in diameter protect the computer from getting dirty. Simply wipe it off with a cloth to remove the layer of dust caught there. Air can flow freely through these openings, which effectively lowers the temperature of the components mounted inside the Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White case.
- HEIGHT [mm]:485
- WIDTH [mm]:210
- DEPTH [mm]:440
- BOX SIZE [mm]:470×252×514
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:6,30
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:7,30
- HDD/SSD:3 × 2,5", 2 × 3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:159
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:345
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:180
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:21 - 23
- Logistic data
- Product color:WHITE
- Product code:SPC295
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:4
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Ventum VT4V Evo TG ARGB White case
- 4 × Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
- installation accessories
- PC speaker
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.