The Ventum VT2 case stands out thanks to its fully open front panel providing exceptionally high airflow and a wide range of CPU coolers, including liquid AIO that can be installed inside.
The spacious structure of the Ventum VT2 case provides sufficient room for most components popular in this segment: the CPU cooler can be 159 mm high and the graphics card can be 290 mm long. This means the Ventum VT2 can house even high-end computers, including those equipped with 8 cores, high-impact processors and modern graphics cards with extensive coolers.
The Ventum VT2 family includes the Ventum VT2, the Ventum VT2 TG with a tempered glass side panel, the Ventum VT2 TG ARGB with a backlit ARGB fan and the Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB with three illuminated ARGB fans mounted on the front of the case.
Exceptionally high airflow
Exceptional ventilation of the Ventum VT2 case interior and low temperatures of installed components are ensured by the specially designed open front and a high-pressure Sigma HP 120 mm CF fan.
- Mesh front panel
- High-pressure fan: Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- Dust filter set: at top and and bottom of the case
- Spacious two-chamber design with a plenty of space behind the motherboard tray
- Compatible with liquid AIO coolers: 120/140/240/280/360 mm at the front, 120/240 mm at the top (maximum RAM height: 32 mm), and 120 mm at the rear
- Room to install a 159 mm high CPU cooling kit and 290 mm long graphics card
- Mounts for SATA data storage devices: 2 × 2.5" and 1 × 2.5/3.5"
- Cable management system with numerous cutouts and hooks
High pressure Sigma HP 120 mm CF fan
The Ventum VT2 case is equipped with a high pressure Sigma HP 120 mm CF fan with 9 specially profiled blades that generate high static pressure, which, combined with a maximum rotation speed of 1200 RPM (± 10%), ensures high air flow even in the presence of a dust filter.
AIO LC compatibility
The user can install a liquid AIO cooler on the processor. The Ventum VT2 case accommodates 120/140/240/280/360 mm radiators at the front or 120/240 mm on the top, provided that the RAM and the motherboard radiators are no more than 32 mm high.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1 (3.0), audio ports and POWER and RESET buttons.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
Two 2,5" drives can be mounted in bays behind the motherboard tray. In the lower chamber, there is a place for an additional 3,5”/2,5” drive mounted on vibration-dampening rubber grommets on the bottom of the case.
A set of dust filters – under the power supply and on the top of the case, conveniently mounted in a magnetic frame – as well as a specially designed front panel with small openings about 0.9 mm in diameter protect the computer from getting dirty. Simply wipe it off with a cloth to remove the layer of dust caught there. Air can flow freely through these openings, which effectively lowers the temperature of the components mounted inside the Ventum VT2 case.
- HEIGHT [mm]:441
- WIDTH [mm]:211
- DEPTH [mm]:374
- BOX SIZE [mm]:417×264×484
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:3,45
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:4,45
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 1× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:159
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:290
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:180/230
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:25 - 28
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC288
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:1
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;NO
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Ventum VT2 case
- 1 × Sigma HP 120 mm CF fan
- mounting accessories
- User manual