Ventum VT2 EVO TG ARGB
The Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case offers surprisingly many features as for its price level. It has an open, mesh front panel providing exceptionally high airflow, tempered glass side panel and three ARGB fans. A wide range of CPU coolers, including liquid AIO ones, can be installed inside.
The spacious structure of the Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case provides sufficient room for most components popular in its segment: the air cooler can be 159 mm high, and the graphics card can be 290 mm long. This means the Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB can house even high-end computers, including those equipped with 8 cores, high-impact processors and modern graphics cards with extensive coolers.
Exceptionally high airflow
Efficient ventilation of the Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case interior and low temperatures of the installed components are ensured thanks to the specially designed open front with ultra-high airflow and a set of three high-pressure Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fans.
- Mesh front panel
- ARGB LED backlighting system and controller
- Three high-pressure Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fans
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller and several dozen lighting modes
- A splitter for a total of 5 ARGB devices and 5 fans
- Dust filter set: at the top and bottom of the case
- Spacious two-chamber design with a plenty of space behind the motherboard tray
- Compatible with liquid coolers (AIO): 120/140/240/280/360 mm at the front, 120/240 mm at the top (maximum RAM height: 32 mm), and 120 mm at the rear
- Room to install a 159 mm high CPU cooler and 290 mm long graphics card
- Mounts for SATA data drives: 2 × 2.5" and 1 × 2.5/3.5"
- Cable management system with numerous cutouts and hooks
ARGB LED backlighting system
The SilentiumPC Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case comes equipped with a set of three Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fans mounted on the front of the case. An advanced ARGB controller – Nano-Reset ARGB – has been attached to the case, offering several dozen lighting modes: various effects, colour schemes, etc. The set also includes a splitter for a total of five ARGB devices and five fans, making it possible to connect them to one socket in the controller or motherboard.
Lighting controller: Nano-Reset ARGB
The Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case comes with an advanced ARGB LED controller – Nano-Reset ARGB – which supports several dozen eye-catching modes. The ARGB (5V) LED system is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB devices. These include liquid AIO coolers - Navis Evo ARGB, air coolers with an ARGB backlight, Aurora Stripes ARGB LED strips as well as Stella and Corona ARGB fans.
ARGB and PWM splitter
The Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case has a splitter for a total of 5 ARGB devices and 5 fans, which allows them to be connected to one socket on the controller or motherboard
Windowed side panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass provides a perfect view of the components inside your Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case.
AIO LC compatibility
The user can install a liquid AIO cooler on the CPU. The Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case fits 120/140/240/280/360 mm coolers at the front and 120/240 mm on the top, provided that the RAM and the motherboard radiators are no more than 32 mm high.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1 (3.0), audio ports and POWER and RESET buttons.
SSD mounts behind the motherboard
Two 2,5" drives can be mounted in bays behind the motherboard tray. In the lower chamber, there is a place for an additional 3,5”/2,5” drive mounted on vibration-dampening rubber grommets on the bottom of the case.
A set of dust filters – under the power supply and on the top of the case, conveniently mounted in a magnetic frame – as well as a specially designed front panel with small openings about 0.9 mm in diameter protect the computer from getting dirty. Simply wipe it off with a cloth to remove the layer of dust caught there. Air can flow freely through these openings, which effectively lowers the temperature of the components mounted inside the Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case.
- HEIGHT [mm]:441
- WIDTH [mm]:215
- DEPTH [mm]:374
- BOX SIZE [mm]:417×264×484
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:4,55
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:5,55
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 1× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:159
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:290
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:180/230
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:25 - 28
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC291
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:3
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;NO
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Ventum VT2 Evo TG ARGB case
- 3 × Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller (in the set) with a splitter
- mounting accessories
- User manual