ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB, i.e. ARGB provides a possiblility of setting the color of each light source individually. As a result, each of the 9 LEDs can emit a different color. This is what opens huge possibilities of light effects creation, such as a rainbow or smooth transitions.
The SilentiumPC Stella HP ARGB 120 PWM is an efficient, high pressure fan equipped with a full LED ARGB lighting of all nine specially profiled blades. High static pressure makes Stella HP ARGB a great choice not only for computer cases, but also for radiators of liquid cooling kits (e.g. AiO) with densely packed fins, where our fans will illuminate any tastefully composed computer build.
PWM function allows for an automated control of a fan speed depending on the temperature of the CPU. A properly set and configured fan speed curve in the motherboard’s UEFI will provide a highly satisfying performance and noise level for every user.
The SilentiumPC Stella HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fan is equipped with nine specially shaped blades that generate high-static pressure. This, combined with a maximum speed of 2300 RPM (± 10%), ensures a high airflow even in the presence of a dust filter.
- Addressable RGB (ARGB) with a full set of effects available for the user
- unparalleled possibilities to adjust the lighting individually to each LED source
- Top performance fan with a high static pressure
- VERY WIDE RANGE OF SPEED: 250-2300 RPM (± 10%)
- THE FAN SPEED CONTROLLED THROUGH THE PWM FUNCTION
- Ability to sync with a compatible motherboard
- PWM + ARGB SPLITTERS
- Quiet and durable hydraulic bearing system (HBS)
- ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBERS ON THE FAN FRAME
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
VERY WIDE RANGE OF SPEED
Modern integrated controller used in Stella HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fans provides a very wide usable fan speed range (250–2300 RPM).
PWM + ARGB splitter
Stella HP ARGB 120 fan is factory equipped with a splitter (PWM + ARGB) integrated with a cable, which enables you to conveniently connect fans to each other and synchronize their speed and illumination mode.
A classically black color of a fan's casing and the ability to turn the LEDs off completely will make Stella HP ARGB 120 PWM a perfect company for any PC set, no matter if we crave a rainbow pouring out of our chassis, or just a toned, elegant look.
The high operating culture of the Stella HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fans is ensured by the modern hydraulic bearing (HBS – Hydraulic Bearing System) and streamlined shape of the blades along with the special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws.
The special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws effectively eliminate the unwanted vibrations.
Fan speed control
The speed is controlled by the PWM function (a 4-pin plug), which is supported by motherboards and popular controllers.
- Product code:SPC235
- Product type:120 mm Fan with addressable ARGB backlighting
- Size (mm):120×120×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):250 - 2300 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):5
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.30
- Rated current - LED (A):0.40
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN (ARGB) + 4 PIN PWM (FAN)
- NET WEIGHT [g]:139
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:163
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:140×126×28
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- 1 × STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM PWM fan
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.