Stella HP ARGB 120 PWM KIT is a set of three efficient fans equipped with full LED ARGB lighting. The nine specially profiled blades ensure high static pressure. This means that Stella HP fans will perform outstandingly well not only as a case fan, but also on the radiator of the integrated (AIO) liquid cooling kits.
Rotational speed adjustment occurs through the PWM function (4-pin connector) supported by motherboards and popular controllers, which enables automatic rotational speed adjustment depending on the temperature of e.g. the processor. The properly selected and configured curve in the UEFI of the motherboard and a very wide usable fan speed range (250–2,300 RPM) will ensure very good operational reliability and high ventilation efficiency, depending on the user’s preferences.
ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB, i.e. ARGB provides a possiblility of setting the color of each light source individually. As a result, each of the 9 LEDs can emit a different color. This is what opens huge possibilities of light effects creation, such as a rainbow or smooth transitions.
Możliwości adresowalnych LED
The SilentiumPC Stella HP 120 mm PWM fan is equipped with nine specially shaped blades that generate high-static pressure. This, combined with a maximum speed of 2300 RPM (± 10%), ensures a high airflow even in the presence of a dust filter.
- addressable RGB (ARGB) with a full range of effects available to the user
- unparalleled possibilities to adjust the lighting individually to each LED source
- HIGH-STATIC PRESSURE AND HIGH AIRFLOW
- VERY WIDE RANGE OF SPEED: 250-2300 RPM (± 10%)
- THE FAN SPEED CONTROLLED THROUGH THE PWM FUNCTION
- THE ABILITY TO SYNCHRONISE LIGHTING WITH A COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARD
- INTEGRATED SPLITTERS ENABLING THE ENTIRE SET TO BE PLUGGED INTO ONE CONNECTOR
- QUIET AND DURABLE HBS HYDRAULIC BEARING
- ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBERS ON THE FAN FRAME
- DETACHABLE ROTOR FOR EASY CLEANING
VERY WIDE RANGE OF SPEED
Modern integrated controller used in Stella HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fans provides a very wide usable fan speed range (250–2,300 RPM).
PWM + ARGB splitter
Stella HP ARGB 120 fan is factory equipped with a splitter (PWM + ARGB) integrated with a cable, which enables you to conveniently connect fans to each other and synchronize their speed and illumination mode.
A classically black color of a fan's casing and the ability to turn the LEDs off completely will make Stella HP ARGB 120 PWM a perfect company for any PC set, no matter if we crave a rainbow pouring out of our chassis, or just a toned, elegant look.
The high operating culture of the Stella HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fans is ensured by the modern hydraulic bearing (HBS – Hydraulic Bearing System) and streamlined shape of the blades along with the special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws.
The special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws effectively eliminate the unwanted vibrations.
Fan speed control
The speed is controlled by the PWM function (a 4-pin plug), which is supported by motherboards and popular controllers.
- Size (mm):120×120×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):250 - 2300 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):5
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.30
- Rated current - LED (A):0.60
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN (ARGB) + 4 PIN PWM (FAN)
- Product code:SPC285
- NET WEIGHT [g]:427
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:472
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:125×80×140
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncYES
- Asus Aura SyncYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (2-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (3-pin)YES
- MSI Mystic LightYES
- 3 × STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM PWM fan