Stella HP ARGB 120 KIT is a set of three efficient fans equipped with full LED ARGB lighting. The nine specially profiled blades ensure high static pressure. This means that Stella HP fans will perform extremely well not only as a case fan, but also on the radiator of the integrated (AIO) liquid cooling kits.
Rotational speed adjustment occurs through changing the supply voltage (DC). This function is supported by motherboards and popular controllers. Stella HP ARGB 120 mm fans are factory equipped with a splitter integrated with a cable, which enables you to conveniently connect all three fans in the set to one socket on the motherboard or controller.
ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB, i.e. ARGB provides a possiblility of setting the color of each light source individually. As a result, each of the 9 LEDs can emit a different color. This is what opens huge possibilities of light effects creation, such as a rainbow or smooth transitions.
The SilentiumPC Stella HP 120 mm fan is equipped with nine specially shaped blades that generate high-static pressure. This, combined with a maximum speed of 2300 RPM (± 10%), ensures a high airflow even in the presence of a dust filter.
- addressable RGB (ARGB) with a full range of effects available to the user,
- unparalleled possibilities to adjust the lighting individually to each LED source,
- HIGH-STATIC PRESSURE AND HIGH AIRFLOW
- maximum rotational speed: 1,200 RPM (± 10%),
- fan speed control using voltage,
- the ability to synchronise lighting with a compatible motherboard,
- integrated splitters enabling the entire set to be plugged into one connector,
- quiet and durable HBS hydraulic bearing,
- anti-vibration rubbers on the fan frame,
- detachable rotor for easy cleaning.
DC + ARGB splitter
Stella HP ARGB 120 fan is factory equipped with a splitter (DC + ARGB) integrated with a cable, which enables you to conveniently connect fans to eachother and synchronize their speed and illumination mode.
A classically black color of a fan's casing and the ability to turn the LEDs off completely will make Stella HP ARGB 120 a perfect company for any PC set, no matter if we crave a rainbow pouring out of our chassis, or just a toned, elegant look.
The high operating culture of the Stella HP ARGB 120 mm fans is ensured by the modern hydraulic bearing (HBS – Hydraulic Bearing System) and streamlined shape of the blades along with the special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws.
The special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws effectively eliminate the unwanted vibrations.
Fan speed control
The speed is controlled by the voltage (a DC 3-pin plug), which is supported by motherboards and popular controllers.
- Product code:SPC287
- Product type:120 mm Fans with addressable ARGB backlighting
- Size (mm):120×120×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):1200 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):5
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.10
- Rated current - LED (A):0.40
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN (ARGB) + 3 PIN DC (FAN)
- NET WEIGHT [g]:406
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:462
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:125×80×140
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- 3 × STELLA HP ARGB 120 MM fan