The Sigma HP 120 mm PWM KIT is a set of three powerful fans, each with nine specially shaped blades for high-static pressure and a very wide range of useful speeds. This means it will work not only in the case, but also on the radiator of an integrated liquid cooling set (All-In-One). Anyone interested in improving the ventilation of their PC can choose between one Sigma HP 120 mm fan in a standard or faster version with PWM control, and sets of three: Sigma HP 120 KIT or Sigma HP 120 PWM KIT.
The SilentiumPC Sigma HP 120 mm PWM fan is equipped with nine specially shaped blades that generate high-static pressure. This, combined with a maximum speed of 2300 RPM (± 10%), ensures a high airflow even in the presence of a dust filter.
The high operating culture of the Sigma HP 120 mm PWM fan is ensured by the modern hydraulic bearing (HBS – Hydraulic Bearing System) and streamlined shape of the blades along with the special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws.
- set of three 120 mm fans
- high-static pressure and high airflow
- very wide range of speed: 250-2300 RPM (± 10%)
- nine specially profiled blades
- the fan speed controlled through the PWM function
- anti-vibration spacers,
- quiet and durable HBS hydraulic bearings
- low power consumption – several fans can be connected to one socket
- splitters at the end of the cables
- elegant look with black rotor and blades
The special anti-vibration spacers over the mounting screws effectively eliminate the unwanted vibrations.
Fan speed control
The speed is controlled by the PWM function (a 4-pin plug), which is supported by motherboards and popular controllers.
- Product code:SPC193
- Product type:120 mm fans
- Size (mm):120×120×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):250 - 2300 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.28
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:4 PIN
- NET WEIGHT [g]:460
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:415
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:125×80×140
- 3 × Sigma HP 120 mm PWM fan