The Nano-Reset Remote ARGB KIT is a complete kit, which allows you to command devices with addressable ARGB backlighting with remote control. You may use the backlighting effects of the fans or ARGB LED strips even without a motherboard compatible with this system. The included splitter simultaneously controls the lighting of four different devices equipped with standard 3-pin ARGB connectors (in 2+1 pin, 5V design).
Nano-Reset Remote ARGB can be controlled remotely by included remote which communicates in radio technology, therefore does not require visibility of the remote control with the receiver.
- 50 ARGB LED lighting control modes
- possibility to connect up to four 3-pin ARGB devices (5 V),
- control via the included remote control or the RESET button on the housing,
- speed adjustment of dynamic effects: 8 levels
- brightness adjustment: 9 levels
- automatic mode showing all effects
All you need is to connect The Nano-Reset Remote ARGB controller to the power supply (SATA plug) and the ARGB devices (ARGB 2+1 pin connectors). The remote control communicates in radio technology (does not require visibility of the remote control with the receiver). You can also control your ARGB by using the RESET button on your PC case (after connecting the RESET 2-pin cable). The system remembers the light mode setting even after shutting down.
Splitter for four ARGB devices
The included splitter simultaneously controls the lighting of four different devices equipped with standard 3-pin ARGB connectors (in 2+1 pin, 5V design).
Available illumination modes
- Product code:SPC302
- Product type:Addressable ARGB illumination controller
- Warranty [m]:24
- Nett weight [g]:25
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:29
- Lighting Accessories parameters
- Control method:Remote controller and/or RESET button
- Nano-Reset Remote ARGB controller
- splitter for 4 ARGB 3-pin devices (5 V)
- remote control