Addressable LED lighting of Fera 3 Evo ARGB - top plate and fan - allows for fully individual adjustment of effects, colors and style for a perfect visual experience. You can tune each of the fan and top plate LEDs individually, what along with a multitude of available effects (including static single color, gradual color change and a spectacular strobe or rainbow) and >16 million colors creates almost endless possibilities.
Fera 3 Evo ARGB is a new version of this extremely popular CPU cooling kit, enriched with the addressable RGB (ARGB) illumination applied to its fan and a top plate with an unique pattern. This is undoubtedly a great deal for those who seek the extraordinary and individual look of their PC without compromising high cooling performance. This, in turn, is ensured by a proven design with 4 heat pipes in direct contact with the processor, as well as the new Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fan with a translucent frame.The new cooling kit is fully compatible with all popular CPU sockets, including: AMD AM4, AMD AM3 (+), Intel LGA 1200, Intel LGA 115x, LGA 2011, LGA 2066.
ARGB-illuminated top plate
Advanced LED ARGB lighting enables you to freely tune its color(s) and style exactly to your expectations. It is possible to control not only the visual aspects of the fan, but also of a unique top plate in which a set of ARGB LEDs is embedded.
- Extensive ARGB LED lighting: top plate of the heat sink + Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM + ARGB controller
- Efficient Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fan (250 – 1600 RPM)
- 146 mm tall – fits into most popular computer cases
- Lighting system compatible with SilentiumPC ‘Evo ARGB’ chassis
- Works with: Asus Aura Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync (3-pin ARGB), MSI Mystic Light (3-pin ARGB) and Gigabyte RGB Fusion motherboards (3-pin ARGB)
- Nano Reset ARGB controller for lighting control in ARGB-incompatible systems
- High performance in its range
- Pactum PT-2 1,5g (5.0 W/M.K) thermal grease included
Compact cooling system
SilentiumPC Fera 3 EVO ARGB takes up little space in the chassis, allowing the use of this cooling system even in small and narrow computer cases. Thanks to the compact dimensions of the cooler, RAM modules can be of any height.
Nano-Reset ARGB controller
The included manual Nano Reset ARGB controller allows you to use all the visual qualities of the ARGB (2+1 pin connector) cooler even if you don’t have a compatible motherboard or controller-equipped chassis. Addressable LED lighting (ARGB) enables you to manage each LED independently of the others. The controller has several dozen predefined operating modes, and the user can choose one of the many effects as well as almost any of the >16 million colors in various combinations: from a shimmering rainbow, through static single color, slow, gradual color change modes or calm breathing, up to the spectacular strobe.
Heat pipes in direct contact with the CPU
Four heat pipes being in direct contact with the processor smoothly transfer received thermal energy for further dissipation through the aluminum heat sink with several dozen fins. The process is quick and efficient against temperature spikes caused by "turbo boost" feature of numerous modern processors.
Simple and convenient installation
Proven, multi-socket mounting mechanism allows for secure and intuitive installation process on both Intel and AMD. Attached step-by-step user manual and video guides on Youtube enable any user to have the cooler safely fitted onto the processor. Additionally, for AM4 motherboards, there is an alternative assembly method that uses the original backplate attached to the motherboard.
Pactum PT-2 thermal paste
The cooler comes with an uprated Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/M.K) thermal compound included in the package for increased performance over generic thermal greases.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC281
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:146×123×78
- BOX SIZE [mm]:182×145×113
- NET WEIGHT [g]:630
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:950
- TDP [W]:180
- Heatpipes [pcs]:4
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:250 ÷ 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:HYDRAULIC (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:YES
- LGA 1366:YES
- LGA 775:YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC:YES
- ASUS AURA:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT:YES
- Fera 3 EVO ARGB heat sink with backlit top plate
- (Backlit) Pulsar HP ARGB 120 mm PWM fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller
- Pactum PT-2 1,5 g thermal compound
- Mounting accessories
- User manual
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and may affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded heat sinks will be rejected.