RGB LED Illumination system
Illumination system lights up the fan and the top plate with a stunning yet discreet colors and effects. You can control this feature manually, using the included Nano RGB controller which has several pre-defined modes. Additional button speeds or slows down each of the effects and can also turn the illumination off completely. Fera 3 RGB also works with compatible, RGB capable motherboards or with Aurora Sync controller available in SilentiumPC Armis TG RGB cases.
Fera 3 RGB HE1224 brings highly anticipated RGB illumination while still providing the ultimate blend of compact dimensions, high efficiency and price. In other words the versatility that Fera users praised so much. Illumination system lights up the fan and the top plate with a stunning yet discreet colors and effects. Supporting all major motherboard RGB systems such as Asus Aura as well as manual control via included Nano RGB controller the Fera RGB is a ready-to-go RGB solution on a budget.
RGB-illuminated top plate
Illuminated top plate carries SilentiumPC signature wavy pattern and is lit up from behind by a special diffuser for discreet yet stylish effect.
- ADVANCED RGB ILLUMINATION FOR THE FAN AND THE TOP PLATE
- SILENT AND EFFICIENT SIGMA HP RGB 120 MM
- NANO RGB CONTROLLER INCLUDED
- COMPATIBLE WITH ASUS AURA, ASROCK RGB LED, EVGA RGB AND MSI MYSTIC LIGHT
- COMPATIBLE WITH SILENTIUMPC ARMIS CASE RGB CONTROLLERS
- ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER GROMMETS
- REMOVABLE ROTOR FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
- DOESN’T INTERFERE WITH RAM MODULES AND OTHER COMPONENTS
- ONLY 146 MM TALL – FITS NARROW CASES
- PACTUM PT-2 (5.0W/M.K) THERMAL COMPOUND INCLUDED
Fera’s super-slim profile combined with only 146 mm of height means it is extremely compact and fits about everywhere while not interfering with other components such as RAM modules. Also being surprisingly lightweight at 647g it doesn’t exert excessive pressure on the socket which allows for safer transportation of assembled PC. This ultimate versatility makes the Fera the cooler of choice for many professional system builders.
Nano-reset RGB Controller
This tiny RGB controller allows the users to manually control illumination effects. It has several pre-defined modes, from constant lightning, through slow, gradual color change and breathing to aggressive strobe.
Proven thermal technology
Thermal platform utilizes asymmetrical heatsink an four Φ6mm high performance heatpipes with HE technology, direct contact between with the CPU for fast and efficient heat dissipation.
Sigma HP RGB 120 mm
Fera 3 RGB utilizes the newly developed Sigma HP RGB 120 mm cooling fan. Being extremely silent and efficient at 1600 RPM it also features rubber anti-vibration inserts.
Proven, multi-socket mounting mechanism allows for secure and intuitive installation process on both Intel and AMD. Attached step-by-step user manual and video guides on Youtube enables any user to have the cooler safely fitted onto the processor.
Pactum PT-2 Thermal Compound
The cooler comes with an uprated Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/M.K) thermal compound included in the package for increased performance over generic thermal greases.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC204
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:146×123×78
- BOX SIZE [mm]:182×145×113
- NET WEIGHT [g]:630
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:950
- TDP [W]:180
- Heatpipes [pcs]:4
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:500 ÷ 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 4 pin RGB
- FAN BEARING:HYDRAULIC (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:YES
- LGA 1366:YES
- LGA 775:YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC (4-PIN RGB):YES
- ASUS AURA (4-PIN RGB):YES
- BIOSTAR VIVID LED (4-PIN RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB HEADER (4-PIN RGB):YES
- GIGABYTE RGB (4-PIN RGB):YES
- GIGABYTE RGB FUSION (5-PIN RGBW):NO
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT (4-PIN RGB):YES
- Fera 3 RGB HE1224 heat sink
- Sigma HP RGB 120 MM PWM fan
- nano-reset rgb controller
- mounting accessories
- pactum pt-2 thermal compound
- User manual
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded radiators will be rejected.