Armis AR7 TG
Tempered glass side panel
SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG is equipped with trendy tempered-glass for showing all your precious hardware.
High airflow design
Modern construction of SilentiumPC SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG case prioritizes air flow which enables very effective cooling of processor, graphic card and other components installed. Pre-equipped option of the case has three 120 mm fans, however, users can mount four additional ones. All of them can be replaced with 140 mm fans.
The new SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG inherits all the advanced features from the Armis AR7 base model and gives users the advantage of displaying their high-end and RGB-enabled components through the new side-panel. The roomy full-tower cleverly blends minimalistic styling with performance features. Armis AR7 TG comes with three pre-installed Sigma HP 120 mm case fans for high-volume, non-restrictive airflow. For simple maintenance, all vents are covered with easily removable custom dust filters.
One of the unique features of the Armis AR7 TG is the user-friendly I/O panel, which can be easily repositioned from the top of the chassis to the bottom. This allows for convenient access to the two USB 3.1 gen 1 ports, audio ports, the 3-stage fan controller for up to 10 fans and the blackout button. The special “blackout” button turns HDD and Power LEDs off, which is especially useful for night rendering or simulation sessions.
Adjustable I/O panel
I/O panel in SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG case is adjustable and can be repositioned from the top to the bottom for convenient access to USB/audio ports and fan/illumination switches.
Dual chamber structure
SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG's dual-chamber internal layout dramatically improves both airflow and cable management. Added advantage is how clean and seamless the complete PC system looks with very little effort.
- Tempered glass side panel
- High airflow design
- Ability to mount 7 120/140 mm fans, 3 × Sigma HP 120 mm included
- Built-in, 3-step fan controller for 10 fans
- Spacious enough to fit two 360/280/240 mm radiators. Third 120/140 mm radiator can be mounted in the back
- Set of dust filters included
- Adjustable I/O panel
- Compatible with long GPUs (up to 420 mm) and very high CPU coolers (up to 178 mm)
- 2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
- BLACKOUT button turns off LED indicators on I/O front panel
Four dust filters
There are four intake dust filters included to keep interior of the SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG dust-free.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
Case has ability to mount various All-In-One liquid cooling solutions.
2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
Two convieniently mounted modern USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) connectors on front panel.
Advanced cable management
In SilentiumPC Armis AR7 TG there are many cut-outs in motherboard tray which allow better and precise cable routing resulting in better airflow inside the case.
Advanced fan controller
Armis AR7 TG comes with advanced fan controller with ability to control 10 fans.
- HEIGHT [mm]518
- WIDTH [mm]243
- DEPTH [mm]508
- BOX SIZE [mm]575×300×568
- NET WEIGHT[kg]8,89
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]10,62
- HDD/SSD6× 2,5", 3× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:2
- MOTHERBOARDATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]178
- GPU LENGTH [MM]420
- PSU LENGTH [MM]220
- Logistic data:
- Product color:Black
- Product code:SPC221
- FANS MAX7
- FANS INCLUDED3
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMESigma HP 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncNO
- Asus Aura SyncNO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)NO
- MSI Mystic LightNO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERno
- FAN CONTROLLERYES
- MAX. CONTROLLER LOAD [W]:40
- LED BUTTONyes (blackout)
- RESET BUTTONyes