Being a PC enthusiast or a gamer on a budget is an uneasy task, choosing all those high-end components, loads of RAM and powerful graphics usually leaves you with only a small amount of money to spend on decent case or power supply. Having such experience ourselves we were confident we can design products that combine ultimate functionality with best value for money and aesthetically pleasing design.
This is the genesis of SilentiumPC established in 2007, Warsaw, Poland.
Since then we bring high-quality silent PC cases, power supplies and cooling solutions that simply get the job done without breaking the bank. And how we do it? Well, we share the old-school belief that good products are the key to success. No aggressive marketing, no flashy banners everywhere, no mighty slogans. Instead we’re putting our efforts in effective design and smart cost-cutting so you get no fancy boxes or stuff you don’t need, just the pure essence of functionality at unbeatable prices.
Product development process is focused on user-experience, how the product will function, how you will interact with it. We start from asking the right questions to the right people and choosing the most desired features.
But we don’t have just good contact with end-users and enthusiasts, we are the part of gaming and overclocking community ourselves. Most ideas come first hand and we implement and test everything ourselves first. Yeah, even the guys at the warehouse mod their PC’s. So it’s safe to say all SilentiumPC products are not tested on animals, they are tested on us!
Our fair and consistent approach has been appreciated, over the years SilentiumPC grown to become one of the most recognizable and popular brands in Poland, highly praised by the users, press and business partners. This inspired our confidence to expand to other EU markets and we hope you’ll be the part of this next step of our master-plan.
So this is us our little world of SilentiumPC and you are welcome.
General Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review Sample Requests: email@example.com
Sales Partner Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, COOLING.PL Zdziech Sp.J would like to inform that has implement rules consistent with the above-mentioned regulation and implement also a code of practice consistent with the code of practice approved by GIODO after May 25, 2018. Below we attach an information clause.
According to act 13 para. 1 and 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is company: COOLING.PL Zdziech Sp. J. registered in Opacz-Kolonia, St. Rebusowa 3, 02-292 Warsaw;
- Personal data such as an email address and name are used only for purpose of replying to submitted email;
- The recipient of your personal data will be authorized employees of COOLING.PL Zdziech Sp.J.;
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.;
- The data will be kept for the time of email conversation;
- You have the right to access your data and the right to their correction, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw yours consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to UODO, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you, violates the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;