DC-to-DC converters guarantee precise voltage adjustment, stable work and total constant power of 750 W. Thanks to advanced construction and powerful single +12 V line, which generates up to 44 A (528 W), Supremo M2 Gold 550 W V2 is a perfect choice for high-end PCs and work stations.
The base for PSU SilentiumPC Supremo M2 Gold V2 is a platform offering stable voltage and very high energy efficiency (up to 91%), which is certified with 80 PLUS®Gold (measurement done at 115V 60 Hz). In practice it means that generated costs, temperatures, and noise levels are all significantly lower than those observed in typical power units. Modular cables implemented in M2 series make it stand out from other PSUs, enabling better cable management and air flow improvement.
High efficiency of Supremo M2 Gold 550 W V2 PSU certified with 80 PLUS®Gold and interior designed for better airflow, allows implementation of very quiet cooling system consisting of few radiators and 120 mm fan with automatic regulation and FDB bearing. This fan is covered by specifically designed grill which increases air flow and minimizes noise. With low and medium load the fan rotates at 750 rpm.
Excellent parameters can be achieved thanks to top quality components, like Taiwanese, reliable, Teapo capacitors which can work in temperatures up to 105°C and polymer aluminum capacitors (solid state)
- Certificate 80 PLUS®Gold – up to 91% @115 V energy efficiency
- Taiwanese electrolytic and polymer aluminum capacitors (solid state) certified up to 105° C
- Advanced DC-DC converters
- Very quiet up to 70% load
- SIGMA PRO FAN WITH RELIABLE FDB BEARING
- Two PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors
- Partially modular
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY IN DOOR-TO-DOOR SYSTEM
Safety first! Supremo M2 Gold 550W V2 and connected hardware is protected by whole bundle of safety features counteracting such events as over voltage or short circuit.
Partially modular wiring
Supremo M2 Gold 550W V2 is partially modular power supply: ATX 24-pin and 4+4-pin ATX/EPS 12 V are always used by PCs so they're permanently connected. Rest of the wiring is modular (PCI-E, Molex and SATA connectors) and can be connected/disconnected based on actual needs.
Thanks to flat and flexible cables, cable management itself is easy, improves airflow inside the case and black colour plays a significant role in visual aspect. Great number of connectors, for example two PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors allow user to connect and power up modern, high performance computer hardware.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC140
- Product type:ATX Power Supply (partially modular)
- Type of cables:Partially Modular
- POWER [W]:550
- Efficiency certificate:80Plus Gold
- Warranty [m]:60 (door-to-door)
- TYPE OF CABLES:Partially Modular
- SAFETY FEATURES:OVP,SCP,OPP,SIP,UVP
- LENGTH [MM]:160
- CURRENT AT 12V [A]:44
- CURRENT AT 5V [A]:15
- CURRENT AT 3.3V [A]:24
- FAN SIZE [MM]:120
- FAN BEARING:FDB
- VOLTAGE REGULATION:DC-DC with LLC
- ErP LoT 6:YES
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:247×295×97
- NET WEIGHT [kg]:1,99
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:2,40
- BOX QUANTITY [PCS]:6
- MAIN 24PIN [PCS]:1
- CPU 4/8PIN [PCS]:1
- PCIE 6/8PIN [PCS]:2
- SATA [PCS]:7
- MOLEX [PCS]:3
- FDD [PCS]:0
- Supremo M2 Gold 550 W power supply
- modular cables
- 230 V EU POWER CORD (IEC 320 C13)
- cable ties
- mounting screws
- user manual
- warranty card