Developed with maximum reliability and rock stable power delivery in mind new Supremo M1 Gold 550W is built using only premium-grade components. Advanced layout includes Japanese main capacitor, Taiwanese solid-state capacitors as well as DC-DC converters. The unit is capable of reaching phenomenal efficiency up to 91% thus fulfilling 80PLUS®Gold Certificate requirements.
The result of high build quality is 550W of clean, continuous power, tight voltage regulation and outstanding ripple suppression. Powerful single +12V line delivers up to 45.9A (550W) for demanding systems including workstations and gaming PC’s with high-end GPU configuration and overclocked CPUs.
Extremely high efficiency allowed us to implement whisper-quiet cooling system. While operating at low to medium loads the built-in 135mm fan spins at 500rpm and even at maximum output the rotation speed is only 1200RPM.
Built-in safety features protect the PSU and the components against surges, over-power, over-voltage, temperature etc. The Supremo M1 is also fully compatible with Intel Haswell C6/C7 modes, is ErP Lot 2013 compliant and can be used for building Energy Star 6 compliant PC systems.
Elegant, Pure Black finish adds professional look while semi-modular flat cables make it easy to route and arrange them around the case. The PSU is equipped with plenty of connectors for all modern hardware components including two PCI-E 6+2 pin for multi-GPU configurations.
Supremo M1 Gold 550W is backed with 5-year warranty for end-users upon registering the unit within 30 days from purchase.
- 550W continuous power
- 80PLUS®Gold Certified with efficiency up to 91% @115V
- Powerful single +12V line delivering up to 550W
- Advanced DC-DC Converters
- High-Quality Japanese Main Capacitor & Taiwanese Solid-State Caps
- Quiet 135mm fan with Smart Control System
- 2 x PCI-E 6+2pin connectors for multi-GPU systems
- Intel Haswell C6/C7 mode compatible and ErP Lot 6 2013 compliant
- Pure Black color scheme – modern looks with black housing, black-sleeved cables and connectors
- Extra-long modular flat cables with plenty of connectors
- 5-year warranty for end-users
- Model name: SilentiumPC Supremo M1 Gold 550W ATX PSU
- Warranty: 5 years (3y + 2y for end-users upon registration)
- Dimensions: 15 cm (W) x 8.6 cm (H) x 16 cm (L)
- Net weight: 2.315 kg
- Color: all black
- Standard: ATX12V 2.3
- PFC: active (PF: 0.99)
- ROHS certificate: yes
- Safety certificates: CE, CB, CCC
- Can be used for Energy Star 6 compliant PC systems
- MTBF@25°C: 100.000 h
- Efficiency: up to 91% (80PLUS®Gold Certified)
- Cables: semi-modular
- Cooling: 1 x 135mm with Smart Control System (500-1200rpm)
- OCP – Over Current Protection
- OVP – Over Voltage Protection
- SCP – Short Circuit Protection
- OPP – Over Power Protection
- OTP – Over Temperature Protection
- UVP – Under Voltage Protection
- Input: 100 ~ 240V / 50 ~ 60Hz / 8A
- Output +5V: 20A
- Output +3.3V: 20A
- Output +12V: 45.9A
- Output -12V: 0.3A
- Output +5VSB: 3A
- Max. output +12V: 550W
- Max. combined output +3.3V and +5V: 105W
- Combined continuous power: 550W
Cables and connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin (20+4) ATX | 630 mm|
- 1 x 4+4-pin ATX/EPS12V |650 mm|
- 2x 6+2-pin PCI-E |1x 600 mm|
- 4 x 4-pin MOLEX |4 x 750mm|
- 8 x 5-pin SATA |4x 450 mm and 4x 600 mm|
- 1 x 4-pin MOLEX to 4-pin FLOPPY adapter |150 mm|
- Product name: SilentiumPC Supremo M1 Gold 550W ATX PSU
- Product code: SPC116
- EAN: 5904730204064
- Gross weight: 3 kg
- Quantity per master box: 5 pcs.
- Warranty: 36 months + 24 months for end-users upon free registration within 30 days from purchase
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.