RGB LED lighting
Stella HP RGB 120 PWM fan is equipped with 9 bright LED RGB points that can display virtually any color chosen by user. The color management is available after the fan is connected to a motherboard with a compliant RGB socket. Stella HP RGB is also compatible with the Aurora Sync and Aurora Sync Pro controllers included in the TG RGB series of our Armis family cases. The use of adapters or additional splitters opens another synchronization possibilities, e.g. with the Aurora II RGB-302 lighting kit.
The SilentiumPC Stella HP RGB 120 PWM is an efficient, high pressure fan equipped with a full LED RGB lighting of all nine specially profiled blades. High static pressure makes Stella HP a great choice not only for computer cases, but also for radiators of liquid cooling kits (e.g. AiO) with densely packed fins, where our fans will illuminate any tastefully composed computer build.
PWM function allows for an automated control of a fan speed depending on the temperature of the CPU. A properly set and configured fan speed curve in the motherboard’s UEFI will provide a highly satisfying performance and noise level for every user.
In a rotor of each fan, 9 RGB LEDs were placed, and their color depends on a chosen mode. Full sync with lighting of such components as motherboard, RAM or even chassis is possible thanks to a fact that the SilentiumPC Stella HP RGB 120 PWM is equipped with a standardized 4-pin RGB connector, which is compatible with a majority of RGB motherboards' sockets.
- Full spectrum of colors and modes available to the user
- 9 LED RGB points in a fan rotor
- Top performance fan with a high static pressure
- Ability to sync with a compatible motherboard
- Quiet and durable hydraulic bearing system (HBS)
- Anti-vibration rubber grommets on all four edges of the fan's frame
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
- Ready to pair i.a. with the Aurora Sync and Aurora Sync Pro controllers available in a selection of SilentiumPC Armis TG RGB cases
A classically black color of a fan's casing and the ability to turn the LEDs off completely will make Stella HP 120 PWM RGB a perfect company for any PC set, no matter if we crave a variety of colors pouring out of our chassis, or just a toned, elegant look.
Modern hydraulic bearing system (HBS), specially shaped rotor blades and automatically adjusted fan speed (PWM function) make Stella HP RGB 120 PWM operate smoothly and reliably.
Embedded in the frame, the elastic rubber grommets eliminate any possible vibrations.
PWM + RGB splitter
Each of the Stella HP RGB 120 PWM fans is equipped with a PWM and RGB splitter located at the end of the cables, what allows for linking fans with each other and synchronization of their current parameters such as speed and color.
- Size (mm):120×120×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):800 - 2300 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):12
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.30
- Rated current - LED (A):0.12
- Air flow (CFM):66.3
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:4 PIN (RGB) + 4 PIN PWM (FAN)
- Product code:SPC234
- NET WEIGHT [g]:139
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:163
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:140×126×28
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)YES
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncNO
- Asus Aura SyncNO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)NO
- MSI Mystic LightNO
- 1 × STELLA HP RGB 120 MM PWM FAN