ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB, i.e. ARGB provides a possiblility of setting the color of each light source individually. As a result, each of the 9 LEDs can emit a different color. This is what opens huge possibilities of light effects creation, such as a rainbow or smooth transitions. The Stella HP ARGB PWM fans are available in two sizes: 120 and 140 mm. They are equipped with a standardized 3-pin ARGB connector compatible with the following motherboards’ addressable RGB systems – ASRock RGB Polychrome Sync, Asus Aura Sync, Biostar VIVID LED, EVGA RGB Header, Gigabyte RGB Fusion (adapter included) and MSI Mystic Light.
The SilentiumPC Stella HP ARGB 140 PWM is an efficient, high pressure fan equipped with a full LED ARGB lighting of all nine specially profiled blades. High static pressure makes Stella HP ARGB a great choice not only for computer cases, but also for radiators of liquid cooling kits (e.g. AiO) with densely packed fins, where our fans will illuminate any tastefully composed computer build.
PWM function allows for an automated control of a fan speed depending on the temperature of the CPU. A properly set and configured fan speed curve in the motherboard’s UEFI will provide a highly satisfying performance and noise level for every user.
In a rotor of each fan, 9 RGB LEDs were placed, and their color depends on a chosen mode. Full sync with lighting of such components as motherboard, RAM or even chassis is possible thanks to a fact that the SilentiumPC Stella HP ARGB fans are equipped with a standardized 3-pin ARGB connector, which is compatible with a majority of ARGB motherboards' sockets.
- Addressable RGB (ARGB) with a full set of effects available for the user
- Endless possibilities of lighting adjustement for every LED source
- Top performance fan with a high static pressure
- Ability to sync with a compatible motherboard
- Quiet and durable hydraulic bearing system (HBS)
- Anti-vibration rubber grommets on all four edges of the frame
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
A classically black color of a fan's casing and the ability to turn the LEDs off completely will make Stella HP ARGB 140 PWM a perfect company for any PC set, no matter if we crave a rainbow pouring out of our chassis, or just a toned, elegant look.
Modern hydraulic bearing system (HBS), specially shaped rotor blades and automatically adjusted fan speed (PWM function) make Stella HP ARGB 140 PWM operate smoothly and reliably.
Embedded in the frame, the elastic rubber grommets eliminate any possible vibrations.
PWM + ARGB splitter
Each of the Stella HP ARGB 140 PWM fans is equipped with a PWM and ARGB splitter located at the end of the cables, what allows for linking fans with each other and synchronization of their current parameters such as speed and color.
- Product code:SPC237
- Product type:140 mm Fan with addressable ARGB backlighting
- Size (mm):140×140×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):250 - 1800 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):5
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.35
- Rated current - LED (A):0.40
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN (ARGB) + 4 PIN PWM (FAN)
- NET WEIGHT [g]:172
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:201
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:160×148×28
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:YES
- Asus Aura Sync:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI Mystic Light:YES
- 1 × STELLA HP ARGB 140 MM PWM FAN