Spartan PRO HE924 is a compact titan in the field of processor cooling from SilentiumPC. It owes its high efficiency to 4 heat pipes (6mm) a unique heat sink unit structure and HE (high efficiency) technology – direct heat pipe contact with the processor. Along with the heat sink unit there is a 100mm fan including the automatic rotation regulation function PWM. The fan rotation modes have been diligently selected to suit both those who cherish peace and quite and also overclockers. With the latter in mind the accessory box includes fastenings for a second fan.
The installation process is very intuitive so that any user can go through it without much difficulty. The SilentiumPC Spartan PRO HE924 boasts a wide compatibility (LGA 775/1150/1151 /1155 /1156 and AMD 754/939/ 940 /AM2 /AM2+ /AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+) and fits into virtually all midi tower cases.
The set also includes an advanced thermal conductive paste (4.1 W/mk).
- 4 heat pipes
- HE Technology – direct contact with the processor
- 92mm fan with PWM function
- option to install an additional 100 mm fan
- rotation range 800 +/- 300 ~ 2000 +/-10% rot./min.
- noise generation from 9,9 to 22,9 dB/A
- easy installation
- wide compatibility: LGA 775/1150/1151 /1155 /1156/ and AMD 754/939/ 940 /AM2 /AM2+ /AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+
- fits into all midi tower cases
- advanced thermal conductive paste (4.1 W/mk)
- Overall size: 105 x 77 x 135 mm
- Heatsink size: 105 x 52 x 135 mm
- Fan size: 100 x 100 x 25 mm
- Weight with fan: 310g
- Bearing: Hydraumatic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0,04 ~ 0,13 + / – 0.02 V
- Air Flow: 14,8 ~ 40,16 CFM
- Noise level: 9,9~22,9 dB/A
- Fan Speed:800 +/- 300 ~ 2000 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50.000 h
- Connector: 4Pin PWM
- Warranty (m): 24
- TDP: max 150 W
- Intel LGA 775
- Intel LGA 1150
- Intel LGA 1151
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156