Spartan LT HE912 is a compact and inexpensive cooling system designed for users looking for an alternative to an inefficient standard cooling system. Spartan LT HE 912 consists of 2 (6mm) heat pipes (HE technology – direct contact with the processor), 45 aluminum ribs and a 92mm fan with PWM regulation. The system ensures a convenient temperature and silent operating at standard processor settings.
Owing to its efficiency, despite its size, it is capable of providing effective cooling to all processors compatible with sockets it is dedicated to. The installation process is very intuitive so that any user can go through it without much difficulty. Spartan LT HE912 boasts a wide compatibility (LGA 775/1150/1151/1155 /1156 and AMD 754/939/ 940 /AM2 /AM2+ /AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+) and fits into virtually all midi tower cases.
The set also includes an advanced thermal conductive paste (4.1 W/mk).
- 2 heat pipes
- HE Technology – direct contact with the processor
- 92mm fan with PWM function
- rotation range 800 +/- 300 ~ 2200 +/-10% rot./min.
- noise generation from 9,9 to 22,9 dB/A
- easy installation
- wide compatibility: LGA 775/1150/1151 /1155 /1156 and AMD 754/939/ 940 /AM2 /AM2+ /AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+
- fits into all midi tower cases
- advanced thermal conductive paste (4.1 W/mk)
- Overall size: 96 x 61 x 133 mm
- Heatsink size: 96x 35x 133 mm
- Fan size: 92x 92x 25 mm
- Weight with fan: 285g
- Bearing: Hydraumatic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0,04 ~ 0,13 + / – 0.02 V
- Air Flow: 14,8 ~ 40,16 CFM
- Noise level: 9,9~22,9 dB/A
- Fan Speed:800 +/- 300 ~ 2200 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50.000 h
- Connector: 4Pin PWM
- Warranty (m): 24
- Intel LGA 775
- Intel LGA 1150
- Intel LGA 1151
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156