Spartan 5 MAX ARGB
Developed with Synergy Cooling
Unique design of Spartan 5 MAX heatsink and tailored fan have been developed in cooperation with Synergy Cooling. Designed in tandem, main components of Spartan 5 MAX have a synergistic effect on performance.
The Spartan 5 MAX ARGB is a CPU cooling system developed in cooperation with Synergy Cooling that has been additionally equipped with addressable-RGB lighting, and directly competes with more expensive mid-range coolers. The streamlined heatsink design and base, which consists of heat pipes directly in contact with the processor, offer effective cooling of even the latest processors, while maintaining low volume levels and an affordable price. The Spartan 5 uses a specially designed, heatsink-integrated version of the award-winning Fluctus 120 PWM fan, ensuring both quiet operation and psychoacoustic optimization throughout the entire setup.
The Spartan 5 MAX ARGB has been designed primarily for system integrators and users looking for efficient and inexpensive cooling. Thanks to its uniform structure, it is not only extremely simple to install, but also much more resistant to mechanical damage, e.g. in transport.
Integrated, long life Fluctus ARGB 120 mm fan
Fluctus fans work best on dense heatsinks and water cooling radiators, where airflow is restricted. Uniquely profiled fan blades create high static pressure. New high endurance bearing ensures smooth, low noise operation with 100 000 h MTBF.
- Updated mounting system which allows for up to 4 times faster installation
- Modernized dense heatsink design consisting of 4 heat pipes in direct contact with the processor
- Integrated high-performance 120mm Fluctus ARGB fan, specially-engineered to work with the dense Spartan 5 heatsink
- Optimized fan speed curve for silent operation
- Autonomous ARGB backlight that functions with or without external control
- 146 mm tall - fits most cases, even relatively narrow ones
- Tall RAM module compatibility
- Pre-applied Pactum PT-3 thermal paste
- 6 year warranty
Serrated leading edges of fan blades contribute to noise reduction. This reduces prominent tonal noises and is at heart of our patent-pending psychoacoustic optimization.
Addressable-RGB Illumination System
The Spartan 5 MAX ARGB is equipped with an integrated Fluctus fan with an autonomous ARGB backlight, which provides a rainbow effect without the need to connect it to a motherboard ARGB system controller. The Fluctus 120 ARGB fan can also be connected to a controller that supports addressable backlighting, allowing the user to select different colours and effects.
Direct touch heatpipes
Heatsink base provides the best contact with the surface of modern CPUs. Four heatpipes are in direct contact with the CPU to improve heat transfer.
Easy mounting system
All coolers from the Spartan 5 family are equipped with a completely new mounting system, consisting of a spring loaded frame and only one movable element. On AMD platforms, the installation only requires a single screw. Included pictorial manual and video guides explain the installation step-by-step.
6 year warranty
High quality and durability of FDB bearing together with Fluctus 120 mm fan IC is confirmed by long, 6 year warranty covering entire Spartan 5 cooling solution.
Pactum PT-3 thermal compound
SilentiumPC coolers from the Spartan 5 family come with pre-applied Pactum PT-3 thermal paste.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC323
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:146×125×65
- BOX SIZE [mm]:153×113×194
- NET WEIGHT [g]:485
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:635
- TDP [W]:180
- Heatpipes [pcs]:4
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:250 ÷ 1500 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:100 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Fluid (FDB)
- Warranty [m]:72
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-3
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1700YES
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:NO
- LGA 1366:NO
- LGA 775:NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC:YES
- ASUS AURA:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT:YES
- Spartan 5 MAX heatsink with an integrated Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan and pre-applied Pactum PT-3 thermal paste
- Mounting accessories
- User manual
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and may affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded heat sinks will be rejected.
Spartan 5 CPU cooling solution compatibility notice
SilentiumPC makes every effort to ensure that our cooling systems are compatible with the largest number motherboards. Unfortunately, some motherboard manufacturers are using components that may cause compatibility problems with certain CPU coolers. Therefore, we cannot guarantee compatibility with the following motherboards… [read more].