Efficient cooling system
The Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB chassis is equipped with numerous and extensive vents as well as with four high pressure Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans. Three of them are mounted at front and one at the rear. This ensures a high airflow and generates slight overpressure, which helps to keep the inside clean.
SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB is a chassis exceptionally focused on high air flow, and thus on effective cooling of the components installed inside the PC. It is equipped with four LED-lit Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm high pressure fans – three at the front and one at the back. The lighting can be managed via the included Nano-Reset ARGB controller or when connected to a compatible motherboard. Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB is based on the newly developed Natissis structure, whose one of the many advantages is the exceptionally wide compatibility with integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). A non-illuminated version of this case is also available – Regnum RG6V TG – equipped with four Sigma HP 120 mm fans.
Tempered glass panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass together with the ARGB lighting system allows the presentation of tastefully selected and assembled components installed inside the SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB chassis.
Full set of dust filters
In SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB, there are three intake dust filters included (at front, on top and under PSU) to help fight off the dust and keep its interior clean.
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER NATISSIS STRUCTURE WITH LOTS OF SPACE BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY.
- GREAT AIR FLOW THANKS TO FOUR STELLA HP ARGB CF 120 MM FANS.
- ADDRESSABLE LED LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH NANO-RESET ARGB CONTROLLER AND SYNCHRONIZABLE WITH COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS
- BROAD LIQUID COOLING SYSTEMS COMPATIBILITY (AIO): 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT FRONT, 120/140/240/280 MM ON TOP AND 120 MM AT THE REAR.
- FULL MESH FRONT PANEL FOR BETTER AIRFLOW AND FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: FRONT, BOTTOM AND TOP.
- SUPPORT FOR UP TO 360MM LONG GRAPHICS CARDS AND 160MM TALL CPU COOLERS.
- CAN FIT UP TO FOUR 2,5” OR TWO 2,5” ALONG WITH ANOTHER TWO 3,5” STORAGE DRIVES WITH RUBBER ANTI-VIBRATION GROMMETS.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 24 CABLE-TIE HOOKS.
Nano-Reset controller and splitter
Along with the chassis comes the Nano-Reset ARGB controller and a splitter for 5 fans and 5 ARGB devices. They allow you to cycle through different effects and colors using a designated button located at the front of the case, even if your rig is not equipped with an ARGB compatible motherboard.
ARGB LED addressable lighting system
Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB is equipped with an addressable LED lighting system in the form of four Stella HP ARGB CF 120 mm fans and Nano-Reset ARGB controller. It is fully compatible with other SilentiumPC ARGB (5V) devices, such as Navis Evo ARGB, ARGB air coolers, Aurora Stripes ARGB and Stella HP / Corona HP fans.
I/O panel: 2× USB 3.2 Gen1
All the important ports and buttons at your fingertips – 2 × USB 3.2 Gen1, audio ports, POWER and RESET buttons, and finally, LED switch for lighting control.
The SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB chassis utilizes a 391 mm long Natissis structure designed in Poland. The creators’ goal was to maximize space utilization within the standard size MIDI Tower constructions for ATX and E-ATX formats. The interior will fit graphics cards up to 360 mm long, and the CPU air cooling kits can have a maximum height of 162 mm. The most distinctive element of this segment is undoubtedly the possibility of installing radiators for integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO) not only at the front (120/140/240/280/360 mm), but also at the top of the case: 120/140/240/280 mm! Alternatively, the user can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280 (suspended under the top) or 120 mm (at the rear) long.
Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Regnum RG6V Evo TG ARGB is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray max. 29 mm deep with numerous – 24 pieces – cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.
- HEIGHT [mm]:470
- WIDTH [mm]:221
- DEPTH [mm]:443
- BOX SIZE [mm]:504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:6,12
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:7,18
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:E-ATX / ATX / MICROATX / MITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:360
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:28-29
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC262
- FANS MAX8
- FANS INCLUDED4
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMEStella HP ARGB CF 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome SyncYES
- Asus Aura SyncYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI Mystic LightYES
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERNO
- FAN CONTROLLERYES (SPLITTER)
- LED BUTTONYES
- RESET BUTTONYES
- SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V EVO TG ARGB case
- 4 × Stella HP ARGB 120 mm CF fan
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller with splitter
- installation accessories
- User manual