Extremely quiet and efficient
SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360 is intended especially for quiet operation. Thanks to bigger radiator and higher number of fans, it was possible to reduce their maximum speed to 1600 RPM (minimum is 500 RPM) and still provide performance enough for silent cooling of very fast and overclocked 12-core/24-thread CPUs.
Navis RGB 360 is an integrated AIO LC (All-In-One Liquid Cooling) type kit from SilentiumPC oriented especially towards silent operation and high compatibility with modern computer cases. It is equipped with complex RGB LED lighting – the pump block as well as three Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans are equipped with LEDs available to control using three different ways.
One side of the radiator is covered by specially designed three Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans. A special shape of the blades gurantees high static pressure needed for efficient flow directly towards densely packed fins of the cooler, what – as a result – quickly decreases temperature of the liquid flowing inside the system. Equipped with a durable hydraulic bearing, the fans operate smoothly and silently, and their speed is adjusted automatically with PWM signal.
SilentiumPC Navis RGB is available in four variants: 120, 240, 280 and 360. Differences between them include radiator size as well as number of Stella HP RGB fans and their size. Navis RGB 120 has a single-sized radiator with one 120 mm fan, radiator of Navis RGB 240 is twice as large with two Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans, and the radiator of Navis RGB 280 houses two Stellas HP RGB 140 mm on one side. In contrast to them, Navis RGB 360 has three Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans, what guarantees the lowest noise level under full load.
In SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360, the 9-pole pump with a high quality hydraulic bearing takes care of liquid flow, providing its high rate as well as durability and reliability, and the RGB LED lighting is its eye-catching finishing touch.
- PLUG&PLAY PRODUCT, READY FOR SIMPLE INSTALLATION RIGHT ON CPU
- COMPLEX AND CONFIGURABLE LED RGB LIGHTING OF THE PUMP BLOCK AND THREE STELLA HP RGB 120 MM FANS
- 3 WAYS TO CONTROL RGB LIGHTING: NANO RGB CONTROLLER, MOTHERBOARDS COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR RGB SYSTEMS AND CONTROLLER INCLUDED IN ARMIS TG RGB SERIES
- COPPER COLD-PLATE FOR EXCELLENT HEAT TRANSFER AND TOP-LEVEL COOLING PERFORMANCE
- RELIABLE AND SILENT 9-POLE MOTOR PUMP WITH HYDRAULIC BEARING
- ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH LARGE HEAT DISSIPATION AREA
- EFFICIENT AND DESIGNED SPECIALLY FOR HIGH STATIC PRESSURE, THREE ILLUMINABLE STELLA HP RGB 120 MM FANS
- LENGHTENED, ELASTIC, BRAIDED RUBBER TUBING PROVIDING COMPATIBILITY EVEN WITH LARGE COMPUTER CASES
- QUICK AND INTUITIVE ASSEMBLY
- COMPATIBILITY I.A. WITH AMD AM4, INTEL LGA 1151, INTEL LGA 2066
RGB LED lighting
Tastefully illuminated parts of the AiO kit – pump block along with three Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans – form a complex LED system of Navis RGB 360. There are three ways to control it: through included nano-controller, after connected to compatible motherboard through its software or when synced with any of the SilentiumPC cases from Armis TG RGB family (e.g. AR5 TG RGB, AR5X TG RGB lub AR7 TG RGB, AR7X TG RGB).
Stella HP RGB 120 mm
One side of the radiator is covered by specially designed three Stella HP RGB 120 mm fans. A special shape of the blades gurantees high static pressure needed for efficient air flow directly towards densely packed fins of the cooler, what – as a result – quickly decreases temperature of the liquid flowing inside the system.
CPU water block
The base of SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360 is a massive, copper water block which effectively transfers heat from the CPU to a liquid flowing through specially designed channels.
Plug&Play type kit
SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360 comes pre-assembled, filled with liquid and ready for simple installation right on CPU, no further maintenance is required. In a matter of minutes, it allows the user to enjoy operating conditions unattainable for air cooling sets.
In SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360, the 360-milimeter radiator plays huge role in cooling the liquid, and its heat capacity is higher than the air coolers’. All this makes Navis RGB a perfect solution for cooling of highly overclocked and very fast CPUs.
Nano RGB controller
This tiny RGB controller allows the users to manually control illumination effects. It has several pre-defined modes, from constant lightning, through slow, gradual color change and breathing to aggressive strobe. Additional button speeds or slows down each of the effects and can also turn the illumination off completely.
All the pieces of SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360 cooling solution are connected with 460mm long, aesthetically braided rubber tubes that are extremely durable, yet flexible allowing for multiple installation options.
Thanks to small dimensions of block integrated with pump user has ability to choose the tallest RAM modules possible and tinker freely around socket with power cables connecting PSU and fans.
Alongside SilentiumPC Navis RGB 360 there's Pactum PT-2 (5.0W/m.K) thermal compound included which ensures high performance of the all-in-one liquid cooling solution.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC238
- SIZE [mm]:54×395×120
- BOX SIZE [mm]:192×454×160
- NET WEIGHT [g]:1350
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:2000
- TDP [W]:350
- FAN COUNT [pcs]:3
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:500 – 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 4 pin RGB
- FAN BEARING:HYDRAULIC (HBS)
- PUMP SPEED:2500 ± 10%
- PUMP CONNECTOR:SATA
- PUMP BEARING:Copper
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- LIQUID METAL COMPATIBILITYYES
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011YES
- LGA 1366YES
- LGA 775YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC (4-PIN RGB)YES
- ASUS AURA (4-PIN RGB)YES
- BIOSTAR VIVID LED (4-PIN RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB HEADER (4-PIN RGB)YES
- GIGABYTE RGB (4-PIN RGB)YES
- GIGABYTE RGB FUSION (5-PIN RGBW)NO
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT (4-PIN RGB)YES