Developed with Synergy Cooling
The Navis cooling system is the result of a collaboration between SilentiumPC and Synergy Cooling. The fans, pump and radiator have been carefully selected to most efficiently work together.
The SilentiumPC Navis F240 ARGB is a new high-performance AIO cooler designed in collaboration with Synergy Cooling that has been additionally enriched with addressable-RGB illumination. The ultra-silent asymmetrical PWM controlled ceramic-bearing block-pump is paired with a 240mm radiator with two pre-installed Fluctus 120 PWM fans. The Navis F240 Series is designed for the most demanding users, those who expect not only exceptional performance but also near silence. In terms of cooling efficiency, the Navis F240 series ranks among the top 240mm radiator systems, yet also features a drastically improved acoustic experience. The cooler is compatible with AMD AM4 and popular Intel sockets, including the latest LGA1700 platform. The entire kit is covered by a 36-month manufacturer’s warranty.
ARGB without compromise
The Navis F240 ARGB comes with two Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fans. The addressable LED backlighting allows you to customize the effects, colors and styles according to your expectations. There's no need to sacrifice performance for style here - the ARGB version is identical in performance to the regular Navis F240.
- Plug & Play: Works right out of the box after being plugged in
- 240 mm radiator with two pre-installed Fluctus 120 PWM fans
- Quiet and reliable pump with ceramic bearings and PWM control
- Massive high-efficiency copper water block
- Flexible braided hoses
- Addressable and configurable LED fan illumination
- Control the backlight in two ways: through the included Nano-Reset ARGB controller or the ARGB controls on the motherboard
- Quick and painless installation, even with the LGA1700 platform
- Efficient Pactum PT-3 thermal paste included
- 3 year warranty
Powerful and durable Fluctus fans
Airflow is handled by the powerful and award-winning Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fans. They feature special serrated-edged blades that provide the high amounts of static pressure needed to effectively move air through the dense radiator fins. The fans are also equipped with robust FDB bearings, along with blades which reduce unpleasant tones and drastically lower their overall perceived loudness. Due to these patent-pending psychoacoustic optimizations, the Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fans run extremely quietly.
Powerful speed-adjusting pump
Circulation of coolant throughout the system is made possible by an efficient high-quality ceramic-bearing pump. It features a high fluid-flow rate with speeds ranging from 1600 to 2600 rpm, and is equipped with PWM controls. This allows for the adjustment of cooling capacity and sound levels relative to the current demands of the system.
Nano-Reset ARGB controller
The included manual Nano-Reset ARGB controller offers users all the visual advantages of the Navis ARGB even without a compatible motherboard or controller-equipped case. Thanks to the ARGB signal splitters, the cooler can be connected to an ARGB connector and be synchronized with many other SilentiumPC products, such as the Aurora Stripes ARGB LED strips, ARGB fans (e.g. Stella HP or Corona HP ARGB), or even the ARGB Astrum, Armis, Regnum, Signum, and Ventum series of cases.
Improved water block
The heart of the Navis F240 ARGB lies in its specially-designed asymmetrical water block. It efficiently transfers heat away from the CPU, and its robust case with integrated mounting points simplifies the installation process while looking stylish.
The circulated liquid in the Navis F240 ARGB is cooled by a 240mm radiator with densely packed fins, specifically designed for the high pressure characteristics of the factory-mounted Fluctus fans. The cooler has standard dimensions, allowing it to fit in even the most compact cases.
The Navis F240 ARGB pump-block and radiator are connected to one another with flexible hoses featuring an aesthetic braid of about 39 centimeters in length, which allows you to mount the cooler in multiple positions, such as on the front or on the top of a case.
Pactum PT-3 Thermal Paste
Powerful and easy-to-apply Pactum PT-3 thermal paste is also included, in an amount sufficient for multiple applications.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC327
- Product type:CPU Liquid Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:54×275×120
- BOX SIZE [mm]:400×165×145
- NET WEIGHT [g]:1135
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:1750
- Fans included [pcs]:2
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:300 (±100) – 1800 (±10%)
- FAN MTBF:100 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Fluid (FDB)
- PUMP SPEED:1600 – 2600 ± 10%
- PUMP CONNECTOR:SATA
- PUMP BEARING:Ceramic
- Warranty [m]:36
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-3
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:YES
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1700YES
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:YES
- LGA 1366:NO
- LGA 775:NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC:YES
- ASUS AURA:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT:YES
- Navis F240 ARGB CPU Cooler
- 2 pre-installed Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fans
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller
- mounting accessories
- 1.5 g of Pactum PT-3 thermal paste
- user instructions