Hiberna NC200 is a universal notebook cooling pad for your notebook. It is especially recommended if you use your notebook on your lap or in your bed because in both of these cases notebok’s ventilation holes get blocked and this may cause components’ overheating.
Hiberna’s NC200 ventilation holes are located on the bottom and on both sides of the product and are capable of supplying required airflow to cool down your notebook.
If you are working at a desk you can also be interested in the Hiberna’s NC200 adjustable stands, which make typing more ergonomic and comfortable.
- meshed surface
- air intake on bottom and on both sides
- silent 160mm fan
- powered by USB port / cable included
- replicated USB port
- adjustable height
- on/off switch
- Dimensions: 345 x 320 x 36 mm
- Compatibile with notebooks sized: 8.9” ~ 17.3”
- Weight: 750 g
- Fan dimensions: 160 mm
- Rotations per minute: 600 rpm +/-10%
- Airflow. : 36,4 CFM / 61,88 m3h
- Noise: 11,8 dB/A
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 0.18 +/-0.02A
- Connector: USB
- MTBF: 50000
- Warranty (months): 24