The Grandis XE1236 is the pinnacle of SilentiumPC CPU cooler lineup. This dual-radiator monster offers stellar cooling potential for the hottest processors on the market. The performance comes from massive heat dissipation area and the XE Technology, an additional solid copper heat spreader that transmits the heat from the CPU more efficiently to all six Φ6mm U-shaped heat-pipes unleashing their full potential.
The Grandis comes bundled with two exceptionally quiet GF12025 120mm PWM-controlled fans generating only up to 21 dBA at their maximum speed. Also included in the package are extra mounting clips for the third, optional 120mm fan and the high-performance Pactum PT-1 thermal compound. Robust, mounting system using a backplate ensures optimal pressure between the base and the CPU as well as quick and straightforward installation.
Despite the overall dimensions the optimized height allows the cooler to be mounted in every PC case at least 185mm wide. With the ability of cooling down any type of CPU on the market the Grandis XE1236 is an obvious choice for overclockers, hardcore gamers and professionals seeking total silence for powerful PC’s.
- Dual-radiator design for massive heat dissipation area and cooling potential
- XE Technology – solid copper heat spreader maximizes potential of all six Φ6mm heat-pipes
- Two ultra-silent GF12025 120mm PWM-controlled fans generate only 21 dBA at max speed
- Secure mounting system ensures optimal pressure and straightforward installation
- Multi-socket compatibility – support for all modern Intel & AMD platforms
- High performance Pactum PT-1 thermal compound included
- Extra pair of fan mounting clips included for optional triple-fan configuration
- Designed to fit all ATX cases at least 185mm wide
- Overall dimensions: 130 x 105 x 158 mm
- Overall weight: 1.16kg
- Cooling fan type: 2 x GF12025
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Bearing type: Hydraulic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.2A
- Air Flow: max. 55.00 CFM
- Noise level: max. 21 dBA
- Fan Speed: 500 ~ 1500 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50 000 hours
- Connector: 4Pin PWM
- TDP: max 250 W
- Intel LGA 775
- Intel LGA 1150
- Intel LGA 1151
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156
- Intel LGA 1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- Intel LGA 2011-3
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.