ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB or ARGB provides the possibility to select the colour of a single light source individually. Each of the 9 LEDs contained in a single Pulsar HP ARGB fan can emit a different colour. It gives a wide range of possible lighting effects, including a rainbow or smooth transitions. The fan backlight uses a standardised 3-pin ARGB connector, which is compatible with motherboard RGB addressable systems.
SilentiumPC Grandis 3 Evo ARGB is a powerful and dual-tower CPU cooling system, even for 12-core CPUs. The streamlined design of the large-surface radiators, two high-pressure Pulsar HP ARGB fans and, above all, the particular shape of the copper foot with six heat pipes embedded inside it ensures low temperatures of modern and highly-optimised CPUs, including units equipped with the “turbo boost” system as well as overclocked ones. The Grandis 3 Evo ARGB is enhanced with an ARGB addressable LED backlighting system and the included controller.
Large surface radiator
The Grandis 3 has two aluminium radiators with dozens of fins each, which are connected by six heat pipes. The large heat transfer surface combined with two Sigma HP fans makes Grandis 3 capable of cooling high TDP CPUs, including 10- and 12-core units.
Two Pulsar HP PWM fans (120 and 140 mm)
Two elegant and quiet Pulsar HP fans are included - a 120mm and a 140mm, both PWM. The heatsink's large dimensions made it possible to use fans with a maximum speed of only 1000 RPM. (140mm PWM) and 1600rpm. (120 mm PWM). It ensures silent operation and good cooling performance for any CPU available on the market. Both fans are connected to the CPU socket via the included splitter, and the motherboard automatically controls both.
Nano-Reset ARGB Controller
The included manual Nano-Reset ARGB controller allows you to take advantage of all the Grandis 3 Evo ARGB cooler's visual qualities, even if you do not have a compatible motherboard or case equipped with the controller. Thanks to the ARGB signal splitters, the Grandis 3 Evo ARGB cooler set can also be synchronised with many other SilentiumPC products.
Six heat pipes + nickel plating
The heat is transferred from the CPU to the specially shaped copper base plate, in which six copper heat pipes are embedded. The entire radiator is also nickel-plated for a bold visual effect.
With a height of only 159mm, Grandis 3 fits into most computer cases that are 186mm or wider.
Pactum PT-2 thermal compound
In addition to the necessary components, Pactum PT-2 thermal paste with increased thermal conductivity is supplied in the kit.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC275
- SIZE [mm]:159×140×131
- BOX SIZE [mm]:188×166×148
- NET WEIGHT [g]:961
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:1278
- TDP [W]:250
- Heatpipes [pcs]:6
- Fans included [pcs]:2
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:250 ÷ 1600 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- FAN #2 SIZE [mm]:140
- FAN #2 SPEED [rpm]:250 ÷ 1400 ± 10%
- FAN #2 MTBF:50 000
- FAN #2 CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN #2 BEARING:Hydraulic (HBS)
- Warranty [m]:24
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-2
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011YES
- LGA 1366NO
- LGA 775NO
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNCYES
- ASUS AURAYES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHTYES
- GRANDIS 3 EVO ARGB heatsink
- 1 × PULSAR HP ARGB 120 MM PWM fan
- 1 × PULSAR HP ARGB 140 MM PWM fan
- NANO-RESET ARGB controller
- SET OF MOUNTING ACCESSORIES FOR AMD/INTEL SOCKETS
- Pactum PT-2 thermal paste
- User manual