With understated design and smart internal layout the new Gladius M45W Pure Black is a mid-range case of choice for every gaming build. The chassis is made of up to 0,7mm SECC steel giving it superior rigidity and features a window side panel for displaying the components inside.
Following the recent trends in PC building the internal structure is radically simplified and divided into two chambers. Upper chamber fits the motherboard and SSDs while the bottom basement hides away the PSU and 3,5” HDDs. This separation significantly improves rigidity, airflow and aesthetics. It also ensures there is plenty of space for components, including super-long graphic cards up to 415mm and 161mm high CPU coolers.
Three dedicated 2’5” SSD mounting spots and two 2,5”/3,5” bays are available for internal drives. Two external 5,25” drive bays are removable enabling ultimate water cooling enthusiast to mount up to 360mm radiators in the front panel. Gladius M45W also offers full compatibility with single and dual fan AIO watercoolers both in front and top positions.
The case comes equipped with three all-new proprietary Sigma PRO 120mm fans featuring smooth HSB bearing as well as new blade shape for lower noise. Total of five 120mm/140mm fans can be installed while two external 3-step fan controllers enable the users to find the right airflow-noise balance for every individual system.
For enhanced functionality the case offers SDXC card reader as well as two USB 3.0 ports.
- Simplified internal structure improves airflow and cable management
- Quick-release dust filters on the front and top panels
- Bottom chamber cover for PSU & HDDs
- Made of high quality SECC steel up to 0,7mm thick for rigidity
- Supports up to 415mm long graphics cards & 161mm high CPU coolers
- Ready for 120/240 AIO watercooling kits & 360mm front-mounted radiator support
- Three silent Sigma PRO 120mm fans included, up to 5x fans in total
- Two built-in 3-step fan controllers (low-off-high)
- SDXC card reader & 2 x USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 515(H) x 473(L) x 200(W) mm
- Motherboard support: mATX / ATX
- PSU: ATX standard (not included)
- Expansion slots: 7
- Net weight: 6.3 kg
- Drive bays:
- External: 2 x 5.25″
- Internal: 3 x 2,5” / 2 x 3,5” or 2,5” / 1 x 3,5”
- Maximum VGA card length: 415 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 161 mm
- Cooling system (up to five fans in total, three included):
- Front: 2 x 120/140mm fan (2x included Sigma PRO 120mm @ 1200 rpm)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan (1x included Sigma PRO 120mm @ 1200 rpm)
- Top: 2 x 120mm fans (optional)
- Two fan controllers (low-off-high) supporting up to 5 fans
- Front panel interface:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Headphone jack (HD audio)
- 1 x Microphone jack (HD audio)
- SDXC Card Reader
- EAN Code: 5904730204255
- Product code: SPC129