Fera 5 ARGB
Developed alongside Synergy Cooling
Cooling systems from the Fera 5 family are the result of collaboration between SilentiumPC and Synergy Cooling. Due to their simultaneous design, all parts of the cooling system work in synergy.
ARGB without compromise
No need to sacrifice performance for aesthetics. The Fera 5 ARGB has the same time-tested and renowned design as the original Fera 5, without the need for compromise.
The Fera 5 ARGB is a new version of the Fera 5, designed In collaboration with Synergy Cooling. It combines the high-performance, efficiency, and sublime acoustic-properties of the original Fera 5 with an addressable RGB shroud, along with the all-new Fluctus 120 PWM addressable-RGB fan. The basis of the cooling system is composed of an optimized aluminium base with four heat pipes attached to an asymmetrical heatsink covered in densely packed fins. The distinguishing features of the Fera 5 ARGB are: the Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan with the same acoustic and performance parameters as its non-ARGB counterpart (including an adjustable backlight), and soft illumination on the top of the heatsink. All products included in the set are covered by a 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- ARGB lighting system: Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan + heatsink shroud + Nano-Reset ARGB controller
- asymmetrical radiator with 56 densely packed aluminium fins
- four copper heat pipes in direct contact with the processor
- a wide range of useful fan speeds + semi-passive mode
- rubber anti-vibration elements in the corners of the fan
- 155 mm tall - fits most popular cases
- compact dimensions (does not interfere with/overlap memory modules)
- convenient and easy to install mounting system for all popular processors
- Pactum PT-3 paste included
- 6-year warranty on all included products
- full lighting system compatibility with ARGB SilentiumPC cases
- synchronization capabilities with the following systems: Asus Aura Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync (3-pin ARGB), MSI Mystic Light (3-pin ARGB) and Gigabyte RGB Fusion (2 + 1-pin ARGB) motherboards
Addressable-RGB Illumination System
Both the shroud and fan allow for fully individual adjustment of effects, colours and styles in correspondence with the user's expectations. Visual aspects can be controlled separately for each of the installed LEDs, not only in the Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan, but also on the illuminated shroud. The user can choose from a wide array of illumination effects, as well as almost any of the 16 million colours available in their various combinations: from a shimmering rainbow, to static lighting of a specific colour, slow modes, gradual colour changes, calm breathing effects, and even wave effects.
Efficient and durable Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan
The Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB is best suited for airflow-restricted applications: heatsinks and coolers. Its characteristic serrated-edge blades provide high levels of static pressure, and the new highly-durable bearing ensures smooth operation for years to come. Addressable-RGB lighting allows for fully individual adjustment of colours and styles throughout all of the installed LEDs. The user can choose from a wide array of illumination effects: from a shimmering rainbow, to static lighting of a specific colour, slow modes, gradual colour changes, calm breathing effects, and even wave effects.
The included manual Nano-Reset ARGB controller allows the user to experience all the visual qualities of the Fera 5 ARGB cooler. Thanks to ARGB signal splitters, the cooler can be connected to a single ARGB connector, and also has the ability to be synchronized with many other SilentiumPC products: e.g. Aurora Stripes ARGB LED strips, ARGB fans (e.g. Stella HP or Corona HP ARGB), as well as Astrum, Armis, Regnum, Signum, and Ventum cases (with ARGB compatibility). The user can also connect the fan and top lighting separately to different connectors on the motherboard, which will allow for their independent configuration.
Engineered for performance and silence
The edges of the fan blades have a wavy profile. This reduces the occurrence of bothersome acoustic properties and the overall perceived noise levels of the fan. The patent for the psychoacoustic optimizations of the Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB is still pending.
Fan stop - optional semi-passive mode
The Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fans stop when receiving low power-usage signals, and also have an automatic start function. By adjusting the fan speed curve, an ultra-quiet semi-passive cooling system can be achieved.
The heatsink has an asymmetrical shape with specially contoured-edged fins. The Fera 5 is optimized for unidirectional airflow: the indicated direction ensures smooth operation and the most efficient performance.
Direct touch heat pipes
The compact heatsink base ensures the best levels of contact with the surface of modern processors. Four heat pipes are in direct contact with the processor, further improving heat dissipation.
Convenient mounting system
The all-new universal mounting system ensures perfect contact between the heatsink and processor. It is also easy to install - there are no loose parts and it can be mounted in any position. The included instructions, along with the video instructions available online guide the user step by step through the entire process.
The entire Fera 5 ARGB cooling system, including the incredibly durable FDB bearing and the motor driving the Fluctus fan, is covered by a 6-year warranty.
Pactum PT-3 thermal paste
The set also includes the efficient and easy-to-apply Pactum PT-3 thermal paste in an amount sufficient for multiple uses.
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC305
- Product type:CPU Air Cooling
- SIZE [mm]:155×127×77
- BOX SIZE [mm]:186×136×120
- NET WEIGHT [g]:665
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:935
- TDP [W]:220
- Heatpipes [pcs]:4
- Fans included [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:120
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:300 ÷ 1800 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:100 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN SPLITTER:4 PIN PWM + 3 pin ARGB
- FAN BEARING:Fluid (FDB)
- Warranty [m]:72
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-3
- MOUNTING TYPE:Through Mobo
- Liquid metal compatibility:NO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1700
- LGA 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156:YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011:YES
- LGA 1366:YES
- LGA 775:YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1:YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC:YES
- ASUS AURA:YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):YES
- MSI MYSTIC LIGHT:YES
- Fera 5 heatsink with ARGB shroud
- 1 × Fluctus 120 PWM ARGB fan
- Set of mounting accessories for AMD/Intel sockets
- Nano-Reset ARGB controller
- Pactum PT-3 thermal paste 1.5 g
- User manual
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and may affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Please DO NOT use ‘liquid metal’ type thermal compounds such as Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal, etc. with this product, as they will corrode the aluminium part of the base. All the complaints regarding corroded heat sinks will be rejected.
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.