Corona HP RGB 140
RGB LED illumination
18 bright RGB LEDs enable the user to choose from any colour to create stunning lighting effects. Control the illumination using one of three methods (utilizing fan’s 4-pin RGB connector) - manually, via included Nano RGB controller, using Aurora Sync or Sync PRO control boxes available in SilentiumPC Armis TG RGB cases or by simply utilizing RGB-compatible motherboard’s software such as ASRock RGB LED, Asus Aura, EVGA RGB or MSI Mystic Light.
SilentiumPC Corona HP RGB 140, a product that will instantly bring any PC system up to speed with the RGB revolution! Built-in inside the ring-shaped casing there are 18 bright RGB LEDs that enable the user to choose from any colour to create stunning lightning effects. Three methods of controlling these effects are available.
Despite being heavily focused on aesthetics the airflow characteristics are not compromised. Fixed speed of 1200 RPM is carefully set for optimal noise and high-static pressure rating while HBS bearing ensures smoothness and reliability. Additionally, for those who want to improve both the looks and airflow inside their PCs, the kit consisting of three Corona HP RGB 140 fans and the Nano RGB controller is also available.
The selection of SilentiumPC high static pressure fans with RGB LED lighting consists now of two families – Corona HP RGB and Stella HP RGB PWM – available in two standardized sizes – 120 mm and 140 mm. Corona HP RGB can be easily distinguished by its illuminated ring and black blades, and Stella HP RGB uses LEDs placed in a rotor, from where the light spreads to fan’s translucent blades. Both lines of products allow users to choose the right option, according to their taste and needs. Additionally: SilentiumPC Stella HP fans are also available in the addressable LED version: ARGB, also with two size options: 120 and 140 mm. The SilentiumPC high static pressure fans without RGB – Sigma HP – are also present.
SilentiumPC Corona HP RGB 140 features robust frame, special noise-reducing blade design derived from the previous models and the ring-shaped light diffuser covering the 18 embedded RGB LEDs.
- FULL SPECTRUM OF COLORS AND EFFECTS AVAILABLE FOR THE USER
- 18 BRIGHT RGB LEDS FOR STUNNING LIGHTING EFFECTS
- TOP PERFORMANCE FAN WITH HIGH STATIC PRESSURE
- TONS OF POSSIBILITIES TO ADJUST RGB ILLUMINATION USING COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARD’S SOFTWARE
- QUIET AND DURABLE HYDRAULIC BEARING SYSTEM (HBS)
- ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER GROMMETS
- REMOVABLE ROTOR FOR EASY CLEANING
- READY TO SYNC WITH I.A. AURORA SYNC AND AURORA SYNC PRO CONTROLLERS
Tired of the rainbow pouring out of your system? With classic black colour and the option to turn the illumination off the Corona will look soothingly professional until you decide to bring on the party again.
Modern hydraulic bearing system (HBS) and specially shaped rotor blades make Corona HP RGB fans work smoothly and reliably.
Embedded in the frame, the elastic rubber grommets eliminate any possible vibrations.
- Product code:SPC223
- Product type:140 mm Fan with RGB backlighting
- Size (mm):140×140×25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):1200 ±10%
- Rated voltage - Fan (V):12
- Rated voltage - LED (V):12
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.20
- Rated current - LED (A):0.30
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN + 4 PIN (RGB)
- NET WEIGHT [g]:194
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:217
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:145×150×28
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):YES
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- 1 × Corona HP RGB 140 mm fan
- Adapter enabling connection of lighting to the AURORA SYNC RGB controller
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.