The SilentiumPC Brutus series are compact cases compliant with the ATX/mATX standards, which offer a wide range of solutions in a very attractive price.
Brutus 430 Pure Black (BT-430) standard issue includes a black interior, the power supply unit can be installed at the bottom of the case, possibility to add up to four 120 mm fans (two already provided), space designed for extra CPU cooling, basic cable arrangement, (bands and self-adhesive fasteners), anti-dust filters, radiator outlet slots, rubber screw pads for hard drive installation.
The option to install the power supply unit at the bottom of the case, unlike traditional arrangements, facilitates both cooling and airflow, which in turn ensures a cool and silent operating of components.
The case is compatible with CPU coolers of 157mm in height and graphic cards of 310mm in length (294mm in case of cards including a cooling system extending beyond its PCB outline). To comfortably connect your motherboard it is recommended to a apply power unit with a 24pin connector no shorter than 45 cm and a 4/8pin connector no shorter than 50cm.
The main difference between Brutus 430 and 410are the USB 3.0 ports on the front panel. They have internal motherboard connector and also can be connected to motherboard’s USB 2.0 port if no USB 3.0 port is available.
In the box:
- Brutus 430 Pure Black case
- Accessories bag
- Case dimensions: 435x482x182mm
- Standard: mATX/ATX
- Gross weight: 5.40 KG
- Drive bays:
- 4 x 5,25”
- 1 x 3,5″
- 4 x 3,5”
- Expansion slots: 7
- Maximum graphics card lenght: 310mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 157mm
- Cooling (two fans included):
- Front: 1 x 120mm fan(1000 rpm ~12 dB/A)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan (1400 rpm ~16 dB/A)
- Bottom: 1x 120mm fan (option)
- Top: 1x 120mm fan (option)
- Front panel I/O ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0 (connectable to motherboard’s USB 2.0 port)
- 1 x Headphones(HD audio)
- 1 x Mic(HD audio)
- PSU(ATX PS2 standard): not included