Astrum Mesh front
In addition to the extremely attractive form, the Astrum Mesh front prevents the dirt from getting inside your computer, as it is integrated with a dust filter. The whole structure is held by special hooks at the bottom, and stays in its position thanks to magnets. The user can easily remove it at any time, e.g. to clean the filter.
Tempered glass side panel
The large side panel made of tempered glass allows the presentation of tastefully selected components installed inside the SilentiumPC Astrum AT6V TG chassis.
Astrum AT6V Evo TG ARGB in a nutshell: fascinating design, excellent ventilation – four high pressure fans, mesh front, advanced PWM controller, spacious Natissis structure, USB type C and a smooth paint coating. What distuinguishes the chassis from other cases available in this segment are great airflow, a very functional interior, rich set of equipment as well as functionality, such as the easily removable Astrum Mesh front with a dust filter.
Full set od dust filters
A set of three standard dust filters: at the front (easily detachable Astrum Mesh), at the top and under the PSU (all are magnetic), helps to keep the interior of Astrum AT6V TG and installed components clean. The users can install up to eight 120 mm fans inside the chassis.
- FUNCTIONAL AND SPACIOUS TWO-CHAMBER NATISSIS STRUCTURE WITH TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL AND LOTS OF SPACE FOR CABLES BEHIND THE MOTHERBOARD TRAY.
- EXTREMELY EFFICIENT AIR FLOW: BREATHABLE ASTRUM MESH FRONT PLUS FOUR SIGMA HP 120 MM CF FANS. PWM CONTROLLER FOR 10 DEVICES.
- BROAD LIQUID COOLING SYSTEMS (AIO) COMPATIBILITY: 120/140/240/280/360 MM AT THE FRONT, 120/140/240/280 MM UNDER THE TOP.
- WELL-EQUIPPED FRONT I/O CONTROL PANEL: 1 × USB 3.2 GEN 2 TYPE C, 2 × USB 3.2 GEN 1 TYPE A, AUDIO CONNECTORS.
- AIRY ASTRUM MESH FRONT (EASY TO CLEAN), FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS: AT THE FRONT, AT THE BOTTOM, ON TOP.
- COMPATIBLE WITH LONG GRAPHICS CARDS (UP TO 360 MM) AND TALL CPU TOWER COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM).
- SPACE FOR UP TO FOUR 2,5” STORAGE DRIVES AND TWO HYBRID SLOTS: 2,5”/3,5” WITH RUBBER ANTI-VIBRATION SPACERS.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS CUTOUTS AND 24 CABLE-TIE HOOKS.
- SMOOTH PAINT COATING.
Efficient cooling system
The Astrum AT6V TG chassis is equipped with numerous and extensive vents as well as outstandingly airy Astrum Mesh front panel. Thanks to this, the four high pressure fans – Sigma HP 120 mm CF – provide great amounts of air flow, which translates into very low temperatures of components installed inside.
PWM fan controller
Astrum AT6V TG is equipped with the PWM controller for ten 3- or 4-pin fans. It allows you to control them using PWM signal from the motherboard (UEFI or software).
I/O control panel with USB type C
The well-equipped front I/O panel consists of: 1 × USB 3.2 gen 2 type C, 2 × USB 3.2 Gen 1 type A, audio ports (microphone and headphones), dedicated switch to control the addressable LED lighting, as well as POWER and RESET buttons.
The SilentiumPC Astrum AT6V TG chassis utilizes a 391 mm long Natissis structure designed in Poland. The creators’ goal was to maximize space utilization within the standard size MIDI Tower constructions for ATX and E-ATX formats. The interior will fit graphics cards up to 360 mm long, and the CPU air cooling kits can have a maximum height of 162 mm. The most distinctive element of this segment is undoubtedly the possibility of installing radiators for integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO) not only at the front (120/140/240/280/360 mm), but also at the top of the case: 120/140/240/280 mm! Alternatively, the user can install up to 8 fans inside the chassis.
Broad AIO LC compatibility
The Astrum AT6V TG chassis fits integrated liquid cooling systems (AIO). Their radiators can be: 120/140/240/280/360 (at the front), 120/140/240/280 (suspended under the top) or 120 mm (at the rear) long.
Cable arrangement system
At the rear of the Natissis structure, on which the Astrum AT6V TG is based, there is a space behind the motherboard tray max. 29 mm deep with numerous – 24 pieces – cable tie hooks for better and more aesthetic cable management. It also has its own vents.
- HEIGHT [mm]:470
- WIDTH [mm]:221
- DEPTH [mm]:443
- BOX SIZE [mm]:504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:6,08
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:7,14
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:0
- MOTHERBOARD:E-ATX / ATX / MICROATX / MITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:360
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:28 - 29
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC263
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:4
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma HP 120 mm CF
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 2 (type C):1
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (PWM)
- LED BUTTON:NO
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Astrum AT6V TG chassis
- PWM controller
- 4 × Sigma HP 120 CF fan
- mounting accessories
- User manual
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.