Tempered glass side panel
SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG RGB comes with a trendy tempered glass side panel that allows users showing off their tastefully chosen components.
Following the recently introduced AR5X, three new variants are joining the SilentiumPC Armis AR5 family. Being sensible mid-tower choices, these cases provide the unparalleled balance of perfect design, features, quality and fair pricing for a wide variety of PC system configurations. Sharing the same base chassis structure and features, the new variants offer different pricing and equipment: the base model, Armis AR5, features a solid flat side panel and two Sigma HP 120mm fans.
Despite having a solid, minimalistic front the case does not compromise the cooling properties, as the signature Armis side-vents provide airflow level comparable to full-mesh fronts. A single ODD bay remains, being seamlessly integrated into brushed-look front panel.
Extra effort was put into improving the internal structure design. The entirely new motherboard tray features a gentle styling touch – distinctive hexagonal pattern that discreetly matches other openings in the chassis. Functionality upgrades revolve around simplified interior design with emphasis on ease of component installation and straightforward cable management.
All three SilentiumPC Armis AR5 variants support E-ATX, ATX, microATX and mini-ITX mainboards and offer ample space for the latest VGA cards with a length of up to 350 mm as well as CPU air coolers with a maximum height of 162 mm. Users are able to install All-in-One water-cooling systems with 120/140, 240/280 and even 360 radiators in the front. Thoughtfully designed 2.5/3.5” drive spaces allow you to conveniently install up to 2x SSDs and 2x HDD/SSD while the redesigned bottom chamber offers more space for power supplies. A single ODD drive bay is also present.
Modern construction of SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG RGB prioritizes air-flow which allows very efficient cooling of components installed inside. The out-of-the box configuration consists of three fans – two Sigma HP 120 mm and one Corona HP RGB 120, and the user gets the ability to mount another five.
Advanced Aurora Sync Pro PWM controller
Another factory-installed element of Armis AR5 TG RGB is an advanced SilentiumPC Aurora Sync Pro controller which can manage up to six LED RGB devices but also six PWM fans. The PWM function is special, as it allows controlling the connected fans on both UEFI- and mainboard software- levels while taking up only one motherboard PWM connector.
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- THREE FANS INCLUDED: 2× SIGMA HP 120 MM AND 1× CORONA HP RGB 120 MM
- DUAL CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION WITH A SPACIOUS AND ISOLATED CABLE MANAGEMENT AREA
- ADVANCED LED RGB CONTROLLER: SILENTIUMPC AURORA SYNC PRO WITH FAN PWM ABILITY; UP TO 6 PWM + LED FANS CAN BE CONNECTED
- ENOUGH SPACE FOR BIG AIO RADIATOR SETS: 120/240/280 AND 360 MM
- ABILITY TO INSTALL UP TO 8 FANS
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS INCLUDED
- COMPATIBILITY WITH LONG GPUs (UP TO 350 MM) AND HIGH CPU COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM)
- TWO 2,5” AND ANOTHER TWO 2,5”/3,5” DEVICES CAN BE INSTALLED WITH NOISE INSULATING RUBBERS
- CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH NUMEROUS RUBBER-COVERED HOLES
Corona HP RGB 120 mm
Included Corona HP RGB 120 mm fan neatly lights up the glass-covered interior of the case while also taking care of efficient PC ventilation along with remaining Sigma HP 120 mm fans mounted on the front.
RGB LED illumination system
Advanced control of all the RGB LED devices installed – including the Corona HP RGB – is possible thanks to sophisticated Aurora Sync Pro controller.
The I/O panel mounted on top of Armis AR5 TG RGB features 2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0), headphones jack, microphone port and a LED button for illumination color and mode change (a dozen modes available, e.g. „wave” or „breathe”).
Dual chamber construction
The interior of SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG RGB was split into two main chambers (one for power supply and hard drives and another one for the remaining components) what resulted in the isolation of parts that are normally found in the air flow path. Thanks to such a division, more efficient components cooling became possible.
Enough space for large AIO radiator sets : 120, 240, 280 and 360 mm.
Four dust filters
In SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG RGB the four, fitted-as-standard dust filters (mounted on front, under the power supply and on top of the case) take care of the interior’s cleanliness.
Cable arrangement system
SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG RGB is equipped with a cable management system consisting of numerous rubber-cover holes and a great amount of space behind the mainboard tray allows for very precise arragement of cables without interrupting the air flow.
- HEIGHT [mm]471
- WIDTH [mm]221
- DEPTH [mm]440
- BOX SIZE [mm]504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]5,90
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]6,95
- HDD/SSD2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:1
- MOTHERBOARDE-ATX / ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]350
- PSU LENGTH [MM]175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]27 - 29
- Logistic data:
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC211
- FANS MAX8
- FANS INCLUDED3
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAMESigma HP 120 / Corona HP RGB 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]600 - 1200 / 1600
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncNO
- Asus Aura SyncNO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin)NO
- MSI Mystic LightNO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A)2
- USB 2.00
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONEYES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READERNO
- FAN CONTROLLERYES (PWM)
- MAX. CONTROLLER LOAD [W]:40
- LED BUTTONYES
- RESET BUTTONYES