High airflow design
Modern construction of SilentiumPC SilentiumPC Armis AR3 case prioritizes air flow which enables very effective cooling of processor, graphic card and other components installed. Pre-equipped option of the case has two 120 mm fans, however, users can mount four additional ones.
SilentiumPC Armis AR3 is the modern midi-tower chassis offering subtle styling and unparalleled practicality. Carriers signature Armis design cues such as bold front vents ensuring high-level airflow and movable I/O panel. This regular base version comes with a full metal side panel and the special “blackout” button which turns all HDD and power LEDs off for complete stealth, especially useful for night rendering/simulation sessions.
Movable I/O panel
I/O panel in SilentiumPC Armis AR3 case is movable and can be repositioned from the top to the bottom for convenient access to USB/audio ports and fan/illumination switches.
- High airflow design
- Advanced fan controller
- Dual chamber structure
- Ability to disassemble PSU chamber
- Advanced cable management
- 2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
- Three dust filters included
- BLACKOUT feature
Three dust filters
There are three intake dust filters included to keep interior of the SilentiumPC Armis AR3 dust-free.
Advanced fan controller
Armis AR3 comes with advanced fan controller with ability to control 10 fans.
Dual, removable chamber
SilentiumPC Armis AR3's dual-chamber internal layout dramatically improves both airflow and cable management. Added advantage is how clean and seamless the complete PC system looks with very little effort.
Advanced cable management
In SilentiumPC Armis AR3 there are many cut-outs in motherboard tray which allow better and precise cable routing behind motherboard tray (14 mm of space at minimum) resulting in better airflow inside the case.
2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
Two, convieniently mounted modern USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) connectors on front panel.
AIO LC compatibility
Case has ability to mount All-In-One liquid cooling solutions (240 mm on front, without optical drive).
- HEIGHT [mm]:452
- WIDTH [mm]:203
- DEPTH [mm]:433
- BOX SIZE [mm]:478×265×505
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:4,42
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:5,45
- HDD/SSD:4× 2,5", 2× 3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:1
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:159
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:375
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:210
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:14
- Logistic data
- Product color:Black
- Product code:SPC198
- FANS MAX:6
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma Pro 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES
- LED BUTTON:yes (blackout)
- RESET BUTTON:YES