High airflow design
Modern construction of SilentiumPC SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG case prioritizes air flow which enables very effective cooling of processor, graphic card and other components installed. Pre-equipped option of the case has two 120 mm fans, however, users can mount four additional ones.
SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG is the modern midi-tower chassis offering subtle styling and unparalleled practicality. Carriers signature Armis design cues such as bold front vents ensuring high-level airflow and movable I/O panel. TG version features tempered glass side panel which combined with great value for money offers a great start for future RGB build.
Tempered glass side panel
SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG is equipped with trendy tempered-glass for showing all your precious hardware.
- High airflow design
- Tempered glass side panel
- Advanced fan controller
- Dual chamber structure
- Ability to disassemble PSU chamber
- Advanced cable management
- 2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
- Three dust filters included
Movable I/O panel
I/O panel in SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG case is movable and can be repositioned from the top to the bottom for convenient access to USB/audio ports and fan/illumination switches.
Three dust filters
There are three intake dust filters included to keep interior of the SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG dust-free.
Advanced fan controller
Armis AR3 TG comes with advanced fan controller with ability to control 10 fans.
Dual, removable chamber
SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG's dual-chamber internal layout dramatically improves both airflow and cable management. Added advantage is how clean and seamless the complete PC system looks with very little effort.
Advanced cable management
In SilentiumPC Armis AR3 TG there are many cut-outs in motherboard tray which allow better and precise cable routing behind motherboard tray (14 mm of space at minimum) resulting in better airflow inside the case.
2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) on front panel
Two, convieniently mounted modern USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0) connectors on front panel.
AIO LC compatibility
Case has ability to mount All-In-One liquid cooling solutions (240 mm on front, without optical drive).
- HEIGHT [mm]:452
- WIDTH [mm]:208
- DEPTH [mm]:433
- BOX SIZE [mm]:478×265×505
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:5,74
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:6,84
- HDD/SSD:4× 2,5", 2× 3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:1
- MOTHERBOARD:ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:159
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:375
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:210
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:14
- Logistic data
- Product color:Black
- Product code:SPC199
- FANS MAX:6
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma Pro 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):NO
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):NO
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):NO
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES
- LED BUTTON:yes (blackout)
- RESET BUTTON:YES