The SilentiumPC Supremo M1 Platinum 700W power supply is built on completely new platform offering maximum reliability and rock stable power delivery coupled with phenomenal efficiency reaching up to 94% fulfilling 80PLUS®Platinum Certificate requirements.
Developed with quality and robust operation in mind the unit uses only premium-grade components including all Japanese capacitors and advanced DC-DC converters. The result is 700W of continuous power, tight voltage regulation and outstanding ripple suppression. Powerful single +12V line delivers up to 58A (696W) for demanding systems like gaming PC’s with multi-GPU configuration and overclocked CPUs.
Extremely high efficiency allowed us to implement whisper-quiet 135mm fan with Smart Control System that automatically adjust the speed to load and temperature. While operating under 25% of load the Supremo runs completely fan-less andeven at maximum output the fan spins at virtually silent 1000RPM. Additional T-SEC technology cools down the unit after PC shutdown extending lifespan of its components.
Built-in safety features protect the PSU and the components against surges, over-power, over-voltage, temperature etc. The Supremo M1 is also fully compatible with Intel Haswell C6/C7 modes and is ErP Lot 2013 compliant.
Elegant, Pure Black finish adds professional look while semi-modular cables make it easy to route and arrange them around the case. The PSU is equipped with plenty of connectors for all modern hardware components including four PCI-E 6+2 pin for multi-GPU configurations.
The Supremo M1 Platnium 700W is backed with 5-year warranty for end-users.
- 700W continuous power
- Advanced DC-DC Converters
- Powerful single +12V line pushing out up to 696W
- 80PLUS®Platinum Certified with efficiency up to 94%
- 100% High-Quality Japanese Capacitors
- Quiet 135mm fan with Smart Control System – completely fanless operation under 25% of max output
- T-SEC Technology – cools down the PSU for a while after PC shutdown
- 4 x PCI-E 6+2pin connectors for multi-GPU systems
- Intel Haswell C6/C7 mode compatible and ErP Lot 6 2013 compliant
- Pure Black color scheme – modern looks with black housing, black-sleeved cables and connectors
- Extra-long modular cables and plenty of connectors
- 5-year warranty for end-users
- Model name: SilentiumPC Supremo M1 Platinum 700W ATX PSU
- Warranty: 5 years (3y + 2y for end-users after registration)
- Dimensions: 15 cm (W) x 8.6 cm (H) x 16 cm (L)
- Net weight: 2,775 kg
- Color: all black
- Standard: ATX12V 2.3
- PFC: active (PF: 0,99)
- ROHS certificate: yes
- Safety certificates: CE, CB, CCC
- MTBF@25°C: 100.000h
- Efficiency: up to 94% (80PLUS®Platinum Certified)
- Cables: semi-modular
- Cooling: 1 x 135mm with Smart Control System
- OCP – Over Current Protection
- OVP – Over Voltage Protection
- SCP – Short Circuit Protection
- OPP – Over Power Protection
- OTP – Over Temperature Protection
- UVP – Under Voltage Protection
- Input: 200 ~ 240V / 50 ~ 60Hz / 10A
- Output +5V: 22A
- Output +3,3V: 22A
- Output +12V: 58A
- Output -12V: 0.5A
- Output +5VSB: 3A
- Max. output +12V: 696W
- Max. combined output +3,3V and +5V: 120W
- Combined continuous power: 700W
- Peak power: 800W `
Cables and connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin (20+4) ATX | 630 mm|
- 1 x 4+4-pin ATX/EPS12V |650 mm|
- 1x 8 pin ATX/EPS 12V |600 mm|
- 1x 6+2-pin PCI-E |1x 530 mm|
- 2 x 6-pin PCI-E |2x 530 mm|
- 1x 6+2-pin PCI-E |1x 530 mm|
- 4 x 4-pin MOLEX |2x 780 mm and 2x 930 mm|
- 10 x 5-pin SATA |4x 480 mm and 4x 630 mm and 2x 780 mm|
- 1 x 4-pin MOLEX to 4-pin FLOPPY adapter
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.