SilentiumPC’s Spartan (referring to gallant Spartans) HE923 is a compact titan in the field of processor cooling. It owes its excellent performance to its unique construction, which includes 3 (6mm) heat pipes, 33 aluminum ribs featuring an improved heat emission surface structure and HE technology (High efficiency) – putting heat pipes in direct contact with the processor.
The set also includes, apart from the radiator, a 92 mm fan with automatic rotation control function by means of the PWM system. The fan rotation speed has been adjusted to suit users who value silence as well as overclockers. Especially for the later the accessory box includes fastenings for a second fan.
The installation is very intuitive and has been designed in such a manner so that even less advanced users will be able to go through every step of the process. The SilentiumPC Spartan HE923 offers a wide compatibility (LGA 775/1150/1155 /1156/ 1366 and AMD 754/939/ 940 /AM2 /AM2+ /AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+) and easily fits into virtually all midi tower cases.
Attention! The HE technology (direct heat pipe contact with the processor) requires the application of a dense thermally conductive paste. Pastes applied with a brush are too thin and have a damaging effect on the product’s efficiency. It is prohibited to use Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra as it heavily damages the product and constitutes basis for complaint rejection.
- Multi-platform solution – comatibile with latest AMD/INTEL cpu
- HE Technology – direct heatpipe contact against cpu
- PWM fan – fully automized RPM by motherboard
- Special fin design – maximized heat dissipation surface
- Easy installation – mounting without seperating MB
- Additional fan mounting included
- Overall size: 97x 77x 124 mm
- Heatsink size: 97x 50x 124 mm
- Fan size: 92x 92x 25 mm
- Weight with fan:360g
- Bearing: Hydraumatic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.04~0.13 +/- 0.02A
- Air Flow: 14.8~43,81CFM
- Noise level: 9,9~24,9 dB/A
- Fan Speed:800 +/- 300 ~ 2400 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50.000 h
- Connector: 4Pin PWM
- Warranty (m): 24
- Intel LGA 775
- Intel LGA 1150
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156
- Intel LGA 1366