Sigma Pro 100 mm PWM fan
Spartan 3 LT HE1012 got oversized Sigma PRO 100 PWM-controlled fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing better airflow compared to regular 92mm fan.
Spartan 3 LT HE1012 is a cost-effective alternative to stock CPU coolers and it’s intended for professional system builders and DIY projects on a budget. This extremely compact and lightweight cooler utilizes two 6mm heat-pipes and aluminum heatsink for excellent cooling performance and oversized Sigma PRO 100 PWM-controlled fan for quiet operation.
Spartan 3 LT radiator is made with HE (High Efficiency) technology in mind where both heatpipes are directly touching the CPU which improves heat conveyance and therefore improves temperatures.
- two Φ6mm heat-pipes
- Very quiet, oversized 100mm Sigma PRO PWM fan
- doesn’t interfere with tall RAM modules
- High conductivity Pactum PT-1 thermal compound (4.1 W/mk) included
- quick and straightforward installation
- Small and lightweight – fits into every mid-tower case
Alongside SilentiumPC Spartan 3 LT HE1012 cooler there's Pactum PT-1 (4.1W/m.K) thermal compound included which ensures high performance of the cooler.
Installation of Spartan 3 LT HE1012 is extremely quick and easy and doesn’t require any tools, just apply included, high-conductivity thermal compound on your CPU, put the mounting bracket into your motherboard, clip the Spartan 3 and you’re good to go!
- PRODUCT CODE:SPC145
- SIZE [mm]:135x106x77
- BOX SIZE [mm]:171x139x103
- NET WEIGHT [g]:410
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:540
- TDP [W]:125
- HEATPIPES [pcs]:2
- FAN COUNT [pcs]:1
- FAN SIZE [mm]:100
- FAN SPEED [rpm]:800 ÷ 2000 ± 10%
- FAN MTBF:50 000
- FAN CONNECTOR:4 pin PWM
- FAN BEARING:HYDRAULIC (HBS)
- THERMAL COMPOUND:Pactum PT-1
- MOUNTING TYPE:To bracket
- LIQUID METAL COMPATIBILITYNO
- COMPATIBILITY INTEL
- LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156YES
- LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011NO
- LGA 1366NO
- LGA 775YES
- COMPATIBILITY AMD
- AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1YES
Caution! HE technology (direct contact between heatpipes and CPU) requires using dense thermal compound, like the one included in the package. Thermal compounds applied with brush are too thin and affect the cooling performance unfavourably.
Using Coollaboratory Liquid Pro/Ultra is not allowed with this product, beacuse it causes corrosion of aluminum base. Complaints with corroded radiators will be rejected.