RGB LED Illumination
18 bright RGB LEDs enable the user to choose from any colour to create stunning lighting effects. Control the illumination using one of three methods. Manually, via included Nano RGB controller, using Aurora Sync or Sync PRO control boxes available in SilentiumPC Armis TG RGB cases or by simply utilizing RGB-compatible motherboard’s software such as ASRock RGB LED, Asus Aura, EVGA RGB or MSI Mystic Light.
SilentiumPC Sigma HP Corona RGB Kit (3×120 MM), a product that will instantly bring any PC system up to speed with the RGB revolution! The kit includes three 120mm Sigma HP Corona RGB fans and tiny yet powerful Nano RGB controller. Built-in inside the ring-shaped casing there are 18 bright RGB LEDs that enable the user to choose from any colour to create stunning lightning effects. Three methods of controlling these effects are available.
Despite being heavily focused on aesthetics the airflow characteristics are not compromised. Fixed speed of 1600 RPM is carefully set for optimal noise and high-static pressure rating while HBS bearing ensures smoothness and reliability.
SilentiumPC Sigma HP Corona RGB features robust frame, special noise-reducing blade design derived from the previous Sigma models and the ring-shaped light diffuser.
- 18 bright RGB LEDs for stunning lighting effects
- Control illumination with included Nano RGB controller, via Aurora Sync or motherboard
- Different Modes: Static, Wave, Breathe, Breathe RGB, more
- 9 blades designed for high static pressure
- HBS bearing and the special shape of the rotor blades
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
- Anti-vibration rubber grommets
Tired of the rainbow pouring out of your system? With classic black colour and the option to turn the illumination off the Sigma will look soothingly professional until you decide to bring on the party again.
Smooth and reliable operation due to modern HBS (Hydraulic Bearing System) and special noise-reducing blade design.
Nano RGB Controller
This tiny RGB controller allows users to manually control illumination effects. It has several pre-defined modes, from constant lighting, through slow, gradual color change and breathing to aggressive strobe. Additional button speeds or slows down each of the effects and can also turn the illumination off completely.
Embedded in the frame, the elastic grommets eliminate vibrations.
- Size (mm):120 × 120 × 25
- Bearing type:HBS (Hydraulic)
- Fan speed (RPM):1500
- Rated voltage (V):12
- Rated current - Fan (A):0.20
- Rated current - LED (A):0.30
- Air flow (CFM):35.0
- MTBF (h):50 000
- Connector:3 PIN + 4 PIN (RGB)
- Product code:SPC195
- NET WEIGHT [g]:575
- GROSS WEIGHT [g]:675
- BOX DIMENSIONS [mm]:133×160×88
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB)YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB)YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB)YES
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB)YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW)NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB)YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL:
- Asrock Polychrome SyncNO
- Asus Aura SyncNO
- EVGA RGB headerNO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (2-pin)NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (3-pin)NO
- MSI Mystic LightNO